What was the last TERRIBLE movie(s) you saw? - Part 2

Yeah, the last crappy movie I saw is probably Synder's BS (I do have some positive things to say about it, but those things couldn't save the movie).

I can't get over how weird and nightmarish the movie is. It's like one of those Tom & Jerry cartoons by Gene Deitch. The characters look like Tom/Batman and Jerry/Superman, but they don't act like them. Or one of those dreams where you discover that your parents are mutated frogs from outer space who likes to torture people by scratching their backs (nooo...it tickles and hurts at the same time! Stop it!!!).

The trailers made it look better than MOS...but trailers often lie. I don't want to see Synder's Justice League after this. Hopefully Warner Bros gives it to someone else. Synder can edit the trailers instead?

The Revenant. The most boring, uninteresting movie ever made. 2 hours and 30 minutes of Leo shivering in the snow. That's it. Nothing else happened

Ummmm... no. It's fine that you didn't like the film but I seriously wonder if you actually saw it based on that description because a LOT happened.

Ummmm... no. It's fine that you didn't like the film but I seriously wonder if you actually saw it based on that description because a LOT happened.

I agree. If someone was bored I can understand that, but a ton of stuff goes down in The Revenant.

Yeah. I mean, just off the top of my head, slaughter, murder, genocide, death-defying stunts, rape, games of cat and mouse... If it was an attempt to tell the REAL story of Hugh Glass, I could see why people might say not a lot happens. But they added a lot to make it an entertaining movie as well as a grueling experience.

Ha. If they'd just made it the real story of Hugh Glass, a lot would've still gone down.

All of those low budget '________ vs. Zombies' flicks are terrible.

What the hell were you expecting?! :funny:

Special Correspondents is the first 2016 release I'd give a failing grade to. Good set up, but squandered it for crappy attempts at cheap laughs.

Gods of Egypt, really wrong on so very many levels, but not terrible enough to shut it off and walk away.

Basic (2003).

Good setting, but a waste of two good actors together (Travolta/Jackson) and the film is a mess of names, plot twist after plot twist, things that didn't happen but they show you anyway. Is just... it starts very good but it gets very, very boring by the end that I didn't care what TF was going on.

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Saw MoS the other day. It was still ****.

Saw Apocalypse in the cinema. It was pretty much a return to full circle for that francise.

Midnight Special.

Just godawful. Incompetent storytelling, the principal cast are completely wasted, the characters make irrational decisions that made me hate them, an annoying kid with powers as the plot demands, and an extremely limp and unimpressive finale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"