What was the last TERRIBLE movie(s) you saw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
soon he shall turn into.......................hulk hogan..in that ballerina movie!! or that movie were he plays that comando with that family (sort of like the pascifier)

walking tall and the rundown are good movies, plus he was the highlight of be cool

Assassin said:
walking tall and the rundown are good movies, plus he was the highlight of be cool

im sorry but his acting although mediocre were exactly the same in rundown and walking tall......

and its funny you mention be cool while saying hes a good actor because he played a bad actor in that movie........lol

I don't really pay too much attention to the acting. I'm more into the plot. But I still prefer good actors. They don't have to be great, just good.

I make it a point of avoiding bad movies. The only time I slipped was when I took my sister and her friend to see Legally Blonde 2. Man, that has to be the worst movie ever made.

darkdonnie said:
I thought Matchstick Men was real good!
It was OK. But ask yourself. Does it hold up against Blade Runner and Alien?

scifiwolf said:
I make it a point of avoiding bad movies. The only time I slipped was when I took my sister and her friend to see Legally Blonde 2. Man, that has to be the worst movie ever made.

Legally Blonde 2: "Just because you're a brainless bimbo fascinated with the color pink doesn't mean you can "succeed" and make a mockery of our government!"

xwolverine i like your sig!!

mostly any sci fi originals suck. i mean when ya go to the video store and see all these shark movies holy crap!! i saw shark attack 2, that was tolerable pretty ok. shark attack 3:megoladon...holy sh** terrible terrible acting, they used footage from sharks and oversized them to make them look like a megoladon!

shark zone i didn't even bother to finish.

InsaneKid said:
Legally Blonde 2: "Just because you're a brainless bimbo fascinated with the color pink doesn't mean you can "succeed" and make a mockery of our government!"

some sequels should have never been made. this was one of them
:o :down

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
some sequels should have never been made. this was one of them
:o :down

I heard they may make a sequel to this crap. They may have already, I don't know. I don't keep track of that crap. If they do make a sequel, I will start a revolution.

[QUOTE=Silver Sable]The Love Letter[/QUOTE]

You mean the Japanese one???

Cause if it is..jut wow..
i mean yeah, people like diffenrent types of movies and all, but Love Letter??
it's like one of the best Japanese movie ever...
Well it's definitely my favorite Japanese movie..

Then why do you say it' such a terrible movie?

Silver Sable said:
The Love Letter

You mean the Japanese one???

Cause if it is..jut wow..
i mean yeah, people like diffenrent types of movies and all, but Love Letter??
it's like one of the best Japanese movie ever...
Well it's definitely my favorite Japanese movie..

Well let me just ask you one question.
why do you say it' such a terrible movie?

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe...unless you're high as a kite it does not serve very good entertainment....

Ring 2. What a horrible failure this movie was. One of my friends calls it "the funniest movie of the year."

I know people love them, but I found all three LotR movies mind numbingly painful to watch.

Stay,

Wow what a crappy Jacobs ladder rip off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"