What was the last TERRIBLE movie(s) you saw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw I saw a scene from Zoolander that reminded me of a still I'd remembered from another GREAT 2001 movie, Bully.

bullzoo3wb.jpg

thealiasman2000 said:
"Proof".

God, that pointless movie sucked ass.

Don't need to take your word for it

LBurton.jpg

King Arthur, overly long and the acting was horrible, Clive Owen felt like he was giving a speech to the masses every time he opened his mouth.

Attack of the Sabretooth - Pretty good for a no-budget film, but the horrible ending ruined the whole thing. :down

new police story, staring Jackie chan..... I thought it was going to be another great police story like his other 4...but this one was slow...and it shows that jackie can no longer do the great things he used to do...i was disapointed...shanghai Knights was his last crazy fighting film...

It wasnt that bad, but i expected more Chan action

The Fog.

Attention HollyWood! Selma Blair and Tom Welling can't act!

I SEE SPIDEY said:
The Fog.

Attention HollyWood! Selma Blair and Tom Welling can't act!
Holy crap, I agree 100%. I'm glad I didn't see that crap in the theater. :down

The Spot said:
Holy crap, I agree 100%. I'm glad I didn't see that crap in the theater. :down
I didn't either. It was truely one of the worst most non-scaryest movies that I have ever seen.

I SEE SPIDEY said:
I didn't either. It was truely one of the worst most non-scaryest movies that I have ever seen.
Every five seconds I expected Shaggy and Scooby to run out. "P-P-Pirate ghosts!"

Shopgirl - Terribly pointless couldn't even watch the whole thing, slow plodding pile of cow dung

Tristan and Isolde - Yeah best part Rufus gets his hand cut off, all downhill from there and that happens at the beginning.

Weather Man
Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985