What was the last TERRIBLE movie(s) you saw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hostel. Good idea, bad acting. It had alot of boobies though.

"Hostel" is too sick and disgusting for me to like.

You have to be really warped and sadistic to like that movie.

smiles

....acting was bad, but most horror movies have bad acting, nothing i'm not used to

The Spot said:
House of the Dead. :(

The....pain... :(
I recently saw that movie. No warning on the internet or from my friends could explain completely to me how bad that movie was. I never thought it was possible that a movie could be that bad.

Thank God that I didn't waste any money watching it. But I sure as hell wasted time. (I could have used that time sleeping)

Uwe Boll should be castrated. I seriously wanted to Kill him after watching it. (about 1 hour)

yeah, at least Alone in the Dark is watchable (although it still is pretty bad) but House of the Dead is just... bad... in every way. it's not even 'so bad it's good' like Troll 2. it's just... ugh.

oh, and as far as the last terrible movie i've watched, it's been too many to count... the SciFi channel is having a marathon for Memorial Day weekend, and for some reason, i can't stop watching it.

:(

Deep Blue Sea
(except of course for the part where
the shark eats Samuel L. Jackson
That is classic.)

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Deep Blue Sea
(except of course for the part where
the shark eats Samuel L. Jackson
That is classic.)
Why the hell do you need to put a spoiler tag around that? The movie is years old:confused:

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
Why the hell do you need to put a spoiler tag around that? The movie is years old:confused:
Only because it's one of the best scares in film history and have you ever seen "Doomwatch", "Sick" or "Hope Floats"?

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
^Nope. Recommend them?
No, only "sick".

My point was, many people never saw DBS.
My girlfriend hadn't seen it and all these years later when we rented it that scene destroyed her mind. :D

X-Men: The Last Stand.

While not the worst Marvel movie, it is by far the most disappointing in my opinion.

Terrible? Hostel. Easily one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

jaydawg said:
Terrible? Hostel. Easily one of the worst movies I have ever seen.
Iguess i really am the King of Horrible Movies.

Because all these So-Called Crappy movies As Hostel,Dukes of Hazzard,Stealth,Poisedon,Fantastic Four,Daredevil,X-Men The last Stand i could go on forever but i think you know what i mean. and you know what?i really don't care. cause i liked them and thats all that matters.

Freedom Land....good GOD was that movie horrible. one of the first in resent history for me.

Ultraviolet

About that Hostel thing. I thought it was utterly sick and disgusting too. But after all these months I have a good memory of it, for some reason. I didn't hate it all the way. I just didn't like that they
tortured innocent people
. There were very funny moments too, like when
the one guy slipped and the chainsaw cutted him my friend cracked in the theater and I cracked because of it
Revenge parts in the end were the best. I enjoyed them very much. I clapped when Paxton run over the hookers, and the whole followed me.

thealiasman2000 said:
"Hostel" is too sick and disgusting for me to like.

You have to be really warped and sadistic to like that movie.

Hey! I thought that movie was pretty funny in some parts! Eli Roth is a weird guy, and you've got to accept that when watching his stuff.

As for me? Last movie I saw in the theaters that sucked- Cursed. Last movie I watched? Wolf Creek didn't "suck" but I felt I was watching nothing more than a true crime movie that was too predictable.

Son of The Mask.
My eyes were killing me.

Warhammer said:
Son of The Mask.
My eyes were killing me.

I hear you man. what a disgrace to the first movie. it was like a damn cartoon and way to childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"