What's The Last Movie You Watched? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
That Nic Cage stare seers right into your soul. He doesn't need to be freed of the Ghost Rider, the Rider is his biggest fan.

giphy.gif

Drive Angry is lots of fun, and it knows it. Despite the schlocky story and obnoxious soundtrack, it's a blast. Cage plays it straight, which I guess makes sense, considering all the other craziness going on with the Cult and the Accountant.

It might sound stupid but I doubt there will ever be a film like this again! :funny:

WF2yl73.jpg

Nick Cage gets lots of credit for that movie, but William Fichtner is ****ing amazing.

I kinda felt sorry for jerk ex-boyfriend when he met the accountant..

Is there a movie having both William Fichtner and Ben Affleck in the starring spot together? That really needs to happen, and it needs to be good.

Is there a movie having both William Fichtner and Ben Affleck in the starring spot together? That really needs to happen, and it needs to be good.

They have been in 2 Michael Bay movies together. Armageddon and Pearl Harbor.

Tom of Finland (2017)
Over Her Dead Body (2008)

Olympus Has Fallen.

I've seen this before and it's even stupider the second time around taking every action movie cliché and putting them in a two hour movie. Gerard Butler plays Mike Bannon otherwise known as John McClane.

????????? ???? / Striped Trip (1961)

Olympus Has Fallen.

I've seen this before and it's even stupider the second time around taking every action movie cliché and putting them in a two hour movie. Gerard Butler plays Mike Bannon otherwise known as John McClane.

It couldn't have been John Mcclane.. IT wasn't on xmas!!

Dawn of the Dead (2004)

Stylish, breezy and brutal, this is still one of my fav zombie flicks. Good lord, that opening sequence is glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"