Which Eliminated Character Would You Bring Back?

Discussion in 'X-Men Sequels' started by taintedFB, Jun 20, 2007.

?

Who Would You Bring Back?

1. Cyclops

2. Jean

3. Professor X

4. Mystique

5. Sabretooth

6. Magneto

7. Rogue

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Goddessreicho

Goddessreicho Well-Known Member

Hey you! What about her past movies. She was great in the 90's and worked her butt off to get in mainstream movies. Afterwards she seemed to take a bit of a mental break. But whatever, she cemented herself in the Hollywood Pantheon. Unlike some others who will be more than forgotten in 5-10 years.

Besides take a look at Halle's resume as a Producer, unlike a certain other X3 star's, its actually a successful one full of critical acclaim.

So, HA! :p

To answer the question, none of those characters can come back, because they weren't there in the first place. Yea, I just said that.

2. flavio_lebeau

flavio_lebeau Well-Known Member

Come on Goddess, that was an hyperbole, from my posts on Halle's thread you must know I'm a lover. I just wish her the best, and root for her career. But it's pretty much an agreement that after her Oscar, Halle hardly had any good roles. Catwoman, 007, Perfect Stranger, some say even X2 and X3. Her career isn't exactly full of successful pieces. I'm still waiting for the Benicio del Toro movie, let's hope she can have an up after so many downs.

And the fact that she actually defended Catwoman as a movie that would empower the feminine gender (at least it's what I was told) does say something. Babe gotta read her scripts better next time, or at least get an intelliegent agent for a change. :oldrazz:

3. PhoenixRulz

PhoenixRulz Guest

people, remember that jeane only died ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the 3rd movie!!! Lol i want all to come bak but sabretooth....he's done his part in the 1st movie....the apocalypse storyline would be cool!!!(not the comics version but the Xmen evolution version) lol! sabre can be in the wolvo movie

4. Goddessreicho

Goddessreicho Well-Known Member

Now that I think about it, I would love to see Halle as a producer for an epic or a sci-fi film. It would work, she knows how to carry a character driven drama.

She do a better job than Donner or Jackman at this point. Plus with her enthusiasm it would be a nice change of pace. With someone like Snyder, Abrams, or someone else who has a knack for combing all the elements needed to tell a great sci-fi story without being pretentious, and annoyingly so.

5. flavio_lebeau

flavio_lebeau Well-Known Member

That could work.

6. taintedFB

taintedFB Well-Known Member

X2 Storm was the closest to the comic book version. Her calm controlled demeaner, her sympathy... it was beautiful.

A shame it all went down the toilet in X3.

7. Spider–Man

Spider–Man Well-Known Member

8. Mistopurr83

Mistopurr83 Well-Known Member

Cyclops - I voted for him b/c he needs the chance to stand out like the leader and hero as in all other continuities of X-Men.

Jean - She got enough screentime and development. She doens't need to come back.

Professor X - I'm sure the team can do fine without him.

Mystique - Unless she's given a good reason for returning than I don't wanna see her.

Sabretooth - No way. Most don't even care about him.

Magneto - He has to go too. It's time to use a new mutant villain.

Rogue - A useless wimp and traitor that can't do anything also has to go.:o

PS They all can be replaced by new characters with similar powers anyway.

PSS I would also elminate Logan and Ororo. All they did was hog screentime and steal glory from everyone else.

9. BobJM

BobJM Who's Bad?

I would actually rather have an X4 that completely ignores the "secret ending". No Prof X in another body, no Moira, no Muir Island.

Using those characters and that location would have been great, but with this new ending, going back to that would just open up a can of worms.

10. taintedFB

taintedFB Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind Moira popping up, but no more Xavier...

11. gambit_890

gambit_890 Well-Known Member

Mystique…because (ok…I’m going to be a ***** for a sec. so if you think you may be offended by my comments then don’t read or ***** me out in your next post.)

Jean Gray is the Phoenix…she can’t die even though I’d give my left hand to see that ***** burn in hell.
    I usually love Rogue in the cartoon and in the comics but she is a little pansy, cry ass in the movies…can’t stand her….I wish the director killed her off so Anna couldn’t harm Rogue’s character anymore than she already has.
    Cyclops deserves to die, although I like the lack of chemistry between Wolverine and him, it is a bit of comic relief…love it, but I don’t think it is enough to bring him back from the beyond.
    Pro. X is not dead, if you watched the end of the movie you would have realized that although his body was destroyed the good professor was able to transfer his mind over to another, although I do understand the want to have him in his entirety (mind & body)
    Who gives two craps about Sabertooth…although he is a good villain, a agree….but not important enough in my mind
    And finally Magneto….my absolute favorite villain…at the end of the movie he was able to move a metal checker piece symbolizing his abilities returning…
    I know, I know the same will happen with Mystique but I wasn’t thinking right then until after I voted…then it came to me. Most of which is probably the gibberish of an 18-year-old girl ….but it’s my opinion all the same!

12. iron_spartan

iron_spartan Well-Known Member

Prof. X. never died he just transvered to a new body. Magneto moved a metal chess piece. So that means Mystique and Rouge will come back. I never really liked Cyclops or Sabretooth. So I voted for Jean.

13. Logan's Lady

Logan's Lady Say you’ll hold...

Cyclops: I think Cyclops should come back. Though I don't really care for this character, he IS the leader and his body was never shown dead, so I think there is room and good possibility for him to come back. Besides Wolverine is NOT a good leader for Xavier's School

Jean: I don't want her to come back, but she is now the Phoenix and I can see it happening against our wishes.

Professor X: I would love to see him again. In the new body one that has no spinal injury and all his powers intact. That would be REALLY cool!

Mystique: I say let her go.

Sabretooth: Only for the Wolverine movie.

Magneto: He has spent enough time on the screen as the bad guy. Bring another baddie into the limelight!

Rogue: Yes, she is a definate must. I would love to see her powers come back, but only if Gambit comes into the picture. If there's no Gambit, then why cure Rogue?

14. psylockolussus

psylockolussus Well-Known Mutant

OT Rogue, Prof X and Magneto are coming back for DOFP. So I'm voting for Cyclops. Mystique (Rebecca) and Sabretooth already had their spotlight and I want to see new villains in the future.

15. Angamb

Angamb Well-Known Member

you definetly wanted to revive all old topics, didnt you? :D

16. psylockolussus

psylockolussus Well-Known Mutant

Not really, I just want more discussion in this section.

17. Duran Man

Duran Man The Seventh Stranger

Cyclops and Jean, although Cyclops has not been eliminated, he's just unaccounted for.

18. X-Maniac

X-Maniac High Evolutionary

I like the idea of Cyclops, Gambit and Emma Frost together on screen.

19. Angamb

Angamb Well-Known Member

three hot characters on the same screen? count me IN

and if you add Wolverine, Storm, Kurt and Rogue, I could die happy

20. KDM1986

KDM1986 Midnight Sons Founder

Cyclops definitely deserves redemption after being pushed to the back. Also Nightcrawler deserves a comeback as well.

21. MakeMinesMarvel

MakeMinesMarvel Well-Known Member

Sabretooth
    Sebastian Shaw
    Azael
    Banshee
    Darwin
    Emma

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  22. Knight_SV

Knight_SV Well-Known Member

If fox going to adapt schism storyline for the next installments, they should develop cyclops more

23. MakeMinesMarvel

MakeMinesMarvel Well-Known Member

I think Scott will take his rightful place as THE X-Man starting in Apocalypse