Iron Man 2 which marvel character you wana see in the sequel

scarface078

Civilian
Reaction score
i preffer like captain america but its hard to attache it to iron man but maybe related to nick fury to start up avengers

Nick Fury in a bigger role.
Bethany Cabe
War Machine

definitely nick fury.
and possibly war machine...i would rather iron man fly solo though.(maybe war machine in like the final battle, to fight off a huge villian)

Hawkeye and Black Widow should be pretty easy. Hawkeye you need to show him using guns and improvised objects like paperclips and small children along with his bow and arrows. Black Widow must have a russian accent. What happened to Swank in IM anyway? Or is she in the Hulk?

Pym could be set-up as a collegue or even another competitor. He reduces the size of circutry needed in IM's suit, ha ha.

Also is the entire concept of 'mutants' actually owned by Fox? You can withhold the fact that they're Magnetos children but can you intro Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch and still connect them to genetic gifts and possibly even a mutant team or school without getting into trouble? Intro the supporting Avengers gradually and you won't have to waste so much time in the big Avengers movie.

I agree with the Bethany Cabe suggestions.

Bethany Cabe, Justin Hammer, Mrs. Arbogast and any of Iron Man's rogue's gallery.

Deffinatly Nick Fury in a bigger role, possibly teaming with or asking Tony to take down Mandarin and the Ten Rings.

Bethany Cabe
Mrs. Arbogast
Kathey Dare, not to shoot him or anything just to cause a little drama, show Tony dumping her and becoming a little psyco.
Marcy Pearson, give Rhodey a love interest.
Morgan Stark, Tony's evil back stabbing cousin

Cameo - Thor.

Besides the Mandarin, I think the Bethany Cabe is a good suggestion.

The perfect opening for Iron Man 2 would be Iron Man & Hulk kicking each others ass since that is what The Incredible Hulk hints at :woot: Tony could be in his basement working on the Hulk suit & then General Ross gives him a call & then we see Tony for the first time suit up in the Hulk suit

Hawkey and Black widow, definately. They should have a small role as a duo of mercenaries working for some foreign government, spying on Stark and getting caught up in all the craziness with The Mandarin. It should also be noted that Hawkeye was initially a vigilante who turned mercenary after meeting Natasha, who should be ex-Russian black ops.

Leave greater Marvel universe characters to cameos... Hawkeye/Widow... plenty of time for them in Avengers... I think we need Hammers as a supporting villain/character. Definitely Bethany Cabe. Sort of the throw away love interest. They can't give her a heck of a lot of screen time anyway. Just write her in as a long term friend/dating partner of Stark in an on/off relationship. Not sure where they would actually take that though.

I want to see Bethany Cabe in Iron Man 2 and Nick Fury with a bigger role.

I don't know if Marvel is planning to use Furia in all the solo movies or just as a tease for the Avengers one.

And I don't know what I'd want either, hehe.

The perfect opening for Iron Man 2 would be Iron Man & Hulk kicking each others ass since that is what The Incredible Hulk hints at :woot: Tony could be in his basement working on the Hulk suit & then General Ross gives him a call & then we see Tony for the first time suit up in the Hulk suit

That actually makes the most sense, though I doubt it. I thought it was confirmed that they were going to introduce Thor with a cameo in Iron Man 2?

Hulk Smash Lol I Want The Hulk And Captain America In The Sequel Ultimately Leading To An Avengers Movie

Well I'm definatly hoping for War Machine and more Fury; if someone a little more theatrical though, I'd probably say Captain America (if they do him right) or more of an inside look of the SHIELD base at least. :word:

I would like to see Iron Man in the second movie. to hell with other characters.

Its hopeless but I really like Gambit. He's never shown even in X-Men although its ok to be not shown than ruined by the writers and filmheads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"