• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels Which Story Line Should Spiderman 4-5 Be About

pooh912

Civilian
Reaction score
Would You Rather It Be A Sinister 6 Story Line Or A Venom And Carnage Story Line. I Would Be Happy Either Way. And I Kinda Want To See Both. Lol But We Cant Have Everything We Wont. Well Lets Talk About It

I think KLH in two movies is stretching it. For one movie, awesome. For two, we might be reaching. Look at Pirates. They tried stretching that story over two films, and the whole AWE movie felt like they were making garbage up as they went along to make the movie longer. I don't want Spidey falling into that trap. Why I say KLH should really only be one film, imo.

Venom and Carnage but with out Topher Grace. I didn't like him as Eddie Brock.

I Would Also Like To See A Kraven Story Line
With Him Hunting The Lizard
I Think Htey Could Even Add More Villians To The Mix
Like Vulture And Rhino
And Afta Spiderman Fights Vulture And Rhino And Cant Beat Them Kraven Comes To Town And Beats Them Both And The City Starts To Like Kraven And Its Like A New Hero Is In Town And Everybody 4gets Bout Spiderman

Then The Lizard Pops Up And Of Course Spiderman Has The Struggle With Them Both

Neither! Spidey 4 should be the Lizard and 5 should be Electro.

This multiple villians in one movie crap is for hack writers who can't develop characters or tell a good story. They just cram abunch of characters in there to make every thing fast paced and hectic and they hope you don't notice the writing is crap.

I think KLH in two movies is stretching it. For one movie, awesome. For two, we might be reaching. Look at Pirates. They tried stretching that story over two films, and the whole AWE movie felt like they were making garbage up as they went along to make the movie longer. I don't want Spidey falling into that trap. Why I say KLH should really only be one film, imo.

WELL MAYBE THEY CAN HAVE NUMBER 4 ABOUT KRAVEN AND THEN AT THE END KRAVEN IS DEFEATED AND 5 PEOPLE FROM THE SINISTER 6 COME TO HIM WITH A PLAN AND HE JOINS THEM
THIS OF COURSE HAPPINING AFTA THE CREDITS

The SS is a very risky thing to attempt on film. I am not sure how that would turn out. However, that is one of the only SM stories I feel can be stretched over two films and be justified in doing so.

yea i would agree
and the budget would have to be way bigger then the 1st 3

I don't think any of those should happen for Spidey 4-5. I say have Spidey4 deal with Lizard and Kraven and then in Spidey5, introduce Vulture and Electro or something.

I don't think any of those should happen for Spidey 4-5. I say have Spidey4 deal with Lizard and Kraven and then in Spidey5, introduce Vulture and Electro or something.

I agree with you on this. The SS is too risky (and I think can easily suck) and KLH over two films could be a reach to attempt (which might lead to a dragging movie). Just do KLH in this film and a Mysterio, Electro, Vulture, etc. Some form of combonation of these characters in SM5. This two films back-to-back idea may not be such a good idea if it is carrying one story. See my Pirates example.

I have to wait and see what they are attempting to do.

but every movie they try to make bigger then da last
1st. green goblin
2nd. doc ock
3rd. venom and sandman
and if 4th is kraven and lizard
they cant just make 5 vulture and electro
becuz it want be as big as the last one
i love electro e is my favorite villian but he has to have someone else in the movie besides vulture

but every movie they try to make bigger then da last
1st. green goblin
2nd. doc ock
3rd. venom and sandman
and if 4th is kraven and lizard
they cant just make 5 vulture and electro
becuz it want be as big as the last one
i love electro e is my favorite villian but he has to have someone else in the movie besides vulture

You can make Electro powerful. Also there is Scorpion, Mysterio (who's is vastly underrated and lots can be done with), etc. Plus, you combine villains a certain way, and they become more threatening.

Though let's face it, getting bigger than SM3 is hard. It had 3 villains, and a tag team of heroes/villains in the final battle. Hard to top in that kind of scale, unless we talk SS. Even Kraven/Lizard pale in comparison to SM3.

i say spiderman 4
have kraven the lizard rhino and vulture
all the animal type villians
so craven can hunt them lol
that would be bigger them sm3 to me

:dry:

4 villains? I say unto thee, NAY :cmad:

At most 2. We saw how much people complained when there were 3.

they can make it work
and im sure nobody would have complained about number 3 if it wasnt 4 venom not having enough screen time

There is no way that combo can work. Lizard fits well into a KLH based story, but Rhino on film is a cameo villain at best (cause he is lame), and where would we fit Toomes? I don't like that idea.

There is no way that combo can work. Lizard fits well into a KLH based story, but Rhino on film is a cameo villain at best (cause he is lame), and where would we fit Toomes? I don't like that idea.

:whatever:

He is. Even in the ultimate comics, he was a one comic wonder, and easily beaten before Spider-Man even fought him. All he is a strong guy with a horn on his head. The character's origin is dumb by modern standards.

Sorry, just not a fan of Rhino.

Agreed. Out of the two choices given, i'd prefer Sinister Six, but honestly, i'd rather see Kraven/Lizard in 4, and Electro/Vulture in 5....

Save the Six for Spider-Man #6. :word:

Two stand alone films with the same as above for both, but more preferrably Mysterio/Scorpion for SM5 b/c that's a better story IMO.

Two stand alone films with the same as above for both, but more preferrably Mysterio/Scorpion for SM5 b/c that's a better story IMO.

Thing about Vulture/Electro is they were shown to play off each other quite well during Millar's Marvel Knights run. I'd like to see that translated to the big screen.

Neither of them.I wanna see Lizard(and maybe Kraven )in Spidey 4 and Scorpion-Electro or Vulture-Electro in Spidey 5.

Spider-Man 4 can focus on the Lizard, I suppose Kraven can be included. Of course, it's up to the writer. Spider-Man 5 should at least have Electro. At least, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"