• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Sequels Which Story Line Should Spiderman 4-5 Be About

Part of me wishes a Venom movie would come out now. Not because I want him in his own film, but because I want people to shut up a little about Venom and Carnage appearing in future SM movies if they appeared in Venom.

Part of me wishes a Venom movie would come out now. Not because I want him in his own film, but because I want people to shut up a little about Venom and Carnage appearing in future SM movies if they appeared in Venom.

yeah. Though i want it done right.

Neither of them.I wanna see Lizard(and maybe Kraven )in Spidey 4 and Scorpion-Electro or Vulture-Electro in Spidey 5.

LOL...i don think there's anything like scorpion-electro or vulture-electro, but liard is a good one for spidey 4 and scorp could do spidey 5, with vulture as a side villian . .

Sinister Six should be in a spin-off film.

Not a bad idea, but I think it would work better within the series. I don't want to see it yet. I think two movies about the Sinister Six would be a great way to end the franchise.

The Lizard. Also introduce Tombstone and Hammerhead who hire Scorpion to take down Spider-Man after he puts one of their clients (Quinten Beck) in Prison. During an all out battle with Lizard, Scorpion and Spider-Man, the Lizard tears apart Scorpion's suit. Lonnie Lincoln AKA Tombstone (the new owner of Oscorp) is furious that all the money he put into that suit and serum went to waste. Now he hires Kraven in SM5 to take down Spider-Man AND Lizard. In the end, Kraven is put in a National Prison while there is a local prison break at the end of SM5, leaving the possibility of Mysterio, Scorpion or Gargan's Scorpion, Hammerhead, Tombstone as villains or even Electro. You could introduce Max as Peter's friend in SM-4 and build up to it.

I know it sounds sort of unorganized, but you can see my fanfic here (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=305254) it really could work and save the failing franchise.

I'm torn. I want them to get in all the classic villains, and not waste more than one movie on the same set of baddies, but a big part of me, having reread Kraven's Last Hunt a few days ago, would love to see a two film story arc covering that, with Spider-Man 4 more focused on The Lizard, and a more basic three-way conflict (like, what everyone would basically expect from a Lizard-Kraven Spider-Man movie), setting up a Spider-Man 5 that follows Kraven's Last Hunt (with Lizard in place of Vermin). Of course, that's not going to happen, and it probably shouldn't happen.

Regardless, I want to see Lizard-Kraven in Spider-Man 4 and set up the next pair of villains for Spider-Man 5. I think Lizard-Kraven wouldn't require much set up to have the punch it needs, but I think a Spider-Man with guys like Electro, Vulture, Scorpion and Mysterio would need to have some sort of set-up in the previous film in order to really follow up Lizard-Kraven in any sort of satisfying way.

Assuming that the talk of S-M4 and 5 being filmed back-to-back is true, I think instead of trying to stretch to one story across two films, having one story lead directly into the other. I think you could have the Lizard as the main villain in S-M4, which could lead into a Sinister Six storyline in S-M5. I would say have Electro as the secondary villain, with guys like Mysterio, Vulture, and Kraven having extended cameos. The film can end with Connors being cured and and Dillan getting away. Only to be approached by a very much alive Otto Octavius about joining a team.

I know that that seems crowded, but I think it could work.

SM4:Lizard/Electro/Mysterio/Shocker

In the beginning of the movie we see Dr.Connors is a very popular man,he has just found a way for humans to regrow lost limbs by using lizard DNA.

Also in the beginning of the movie we see police are fighting the "Shocker" until spidey shows up and takes him down.Then we see Captain Stacy talking with reporters about the incident and is telling them that he is creating a strike force to find this unknown villain that the police are calling "The Tinkerer",because this thug is selling high tech gadgets/weapons to other thugs which are making them become tougher for the police to take down.

Then we see Herman Schultz taken to prison and we see him greeted by Max Dillion who is a prison guard.A prison guard who loves to torture,beat,ridicule,etc.on all the inmates.Max is also the one who gets to throw the switch on the electric chair when a inmate is executed.

This is why the inmates give Max Dillion the nickname"Electro".One day during an execution as the guards are preparing a inmate for the electric chair,the inmate tries to escape by putting up a fight.

Max who is across the room by the switch of the electric chair runs over to help his fellow guards.During the scuffle,the inmate swings his head back and hits Max Dillion in the nose causing Max to go falling back.

Max lands in the electric chair.And while Max is lying in the chair hurt,the inmate pulls out a gun from one of the guard's holster.And while the guards are trying to get the situation under control,the gun goes off.

The bullet hits the control switch to the electric chair and the bullet shorts out the controls and electrocutes Max who is sitting in the chair.And instead of Max being killed by the electricity,the blown out controls gives Max the ability to control electricity.

(Electro can still have the classic star,but as a badge that is worn on his chest)With this power Max aka "Electro" considers himself a superhero just like spidey.

One night when spidey is fighting two thugs who seem to be some more customers of "The Tinkerer" since the two thugs each have a high tech piece of equipment.

One thug has a pistol that shoots lasers,while the other thug has a belt that creates illusions (Mysterio).During the fight,the thug with the laser pistol shoots spidey and hits spidey in the shoulder.

As spidey is lying on the ground hurt,the two thugs stand over spidey and the thug with the laser pistol is about to kill spidey,until a blast of electricity zaps the thug with the laser pistol.

The thug dies before he even hits the ground.And as "Electro" shoots a bolt of electricity at the the other thug (Mysterio),spidey shoots a web and pulls "Mysterio" out of the way.

"Electro" confused by spidey's actions wants to know why he would do something like that.Instead of spidey thanking "Electro" for saving his life,spidey scolds him for taking a life,telling "Electro" that the thug should of had a trial and then have the court decide on what to do with him.

"Mysterio" quickly retreats by turning invisible,and "Electro" now sees spidey as an enemy when "Mysterio" gets away.Spidey and "Electro" have a huge fight in Times Square.

During the fight spidey jumps ontop of a fire hydrant,and "Electro" shoots a bolt of electricity at spidey.Spidey quickly dodges the bolt of electricity and the bolt hits the fire hydrant,and a gush of water comes shooting out of it in a high pressure stream.

The high pressure stream hits "Electro" and throws him into the window of a restaurant that "Electro" was standing in front of."Electro" is hurt really bad,and one of the customers of the restaurant (Dr.Connors) who was having dinner with his wife runs over to "Electro" thinking it's just some ordinary guy in need of some help.

When Dr.Connors checks to see if the guy is alive by checking for a pulse,one last burst of electricity comes shooting out of "Electro's" body.The massive jolt of electricity zaps Dr.Connors,and the lizard DNA cells that Dr.Connors uses earlier in the movie to regrow his lost limb mutates and turns Dr.Connors into the Lizard.

When spidey enters the restaurant he faces a new villain,the "Lizard".Spidey and the Lizard fight in the restaurant,then the "Lizard" goes out the broken window that "Electro" had came in through.Then the "Lizard" runs into the street to a manhole,and makes his way into the sewers of New York.

Spidey fights the "Lizard" in the sewers,until the fight ends when the "Lizard" turns back into Dr.Connors.

Then in SM5: we see that Kraven has come into town to hunt for the Lizard,and that the police have gotten closer to "The Tinkerer" who straps himself into a flightsuit to make his escape from them and then who the media later nicknames the "Vulture".

Then in SM6" you could have "The Sinister Six" with "The Tinkerer/Vulture" as the leader.He could create a team by locating certain customers with certain technolgy gadgets that he has sold to them.

He could set a timer to each one of them that will all explode when the timer counts down to zero,and if these thugs want these high tech gadets to not be destroyed,then they will have 24 hours to help him kill spidey.Once spidey is dead,he will cancel the timer.

And we can see some of "The Tinkerer's" customers that we have already seen who have made small cameos in the earlier movies,and then we could see some new ones as well.

I wrote this somewhere else, but that thread got closed, so...

I would say that at the end of SM3, Peter Parker entered adulthood. I think SM4 (and hopefully filmed back-to-back with SM5 for a finale) should deal with more adult responsibilities. No teen angst about their relationship this time, Peter and MJ should be aiming to get married and Peter has to deal with beginning his life as college ends, entering a career (I like the idea of teaching) and taking on those responsibilities Aunt May talked about in SM3, that he ignored. Also, marriage coupled with Aunt May passing away could be a theme about life and death moving in cycles.

I would personally have SM4's main villain be Lizard and he being a mirror into a family man failing at his duties and Peter saving him to save himself. Enter Kraven who is not related to Peter or sympathetic. He wants to kill Lizard for gratification and Spidey stops him in public, making Spidey a villain for defending a villain. Kraven sets his sights on Spidey. Meanwhile Peter and MJ plan their wedding and Aunt May is very happy for them but is getting sicker. At the end of SM4 Kraven has become obsessed with Spidey and at the end of the climax with Lizard refusing Spidey's help and nearly killing him. Kraven comes and shoots Spidey point blank. We then get a Kill Bill style montage of Kraven burying Spidey (who seems to be dead) and dawning the Spidey costume himself. Peter misses his wedding and Aunt May has a heart attack fearing something happened to him. That night MJ goes searching for Peter knowing something happened to him and is confronted by thugs who she CAN fend off, but in a reverse SM1 scene Kraven comes and kills them. He leaves MJ there in shock knowing that isn't Peter.

etc. etc. It ends with Spidey's fist pounding through the dirt at his grave. SM5 would be the majority of KLH except with Lizard instead of Vermin. Peter wakes to find MJ in extreme grief thinking he was dead and Aunt May in the hospital. Aunt May is dying and on her last days has Peter take her to the top of the Empire State Building where she reveals she has known since he saved her in SM2 that he is Spidey. She dies in peace at the end of the second act of SM5. The end Kraven thinks he has defeated Sidey and gloats for him to see him execute Lizard, it goes bad. Kravven in shame (to change it a little bit) kills himself as Spidey saves and cures Lizard. The end of the movie is about loss and life moving on. Peter reflects about his life's coming and goings and how he is half the good man Ben was because of "both of your" help in raising him. But he is late. He turns away and a low shot of his feet walk from Ben and May Parker's tombstones.

Cut to a thrown together wedding on the "hill top" of city hall and MJ is late this time, but Peter isn't here. Cut to Peter running down the street with shoes in hand. Dr. Conners is his best man, his family is there, JJJ, Betty, Robbie, Hoffman, Flash, MJ's friend from SM2 and maybe even Bernard are present. Bruce Campbell would be the minister, of course. Perhaps Peter and he will exchange confused and knowing looks over deja vu. Peter and MJ married. Cue voice over cue jump to Spidey swinging through NYC with MJ on his back. Fade out the end of Raimi's SM movies.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :)

SM4:Lizard/Electro/Mysterio/Shocker

In the beginning of the movie we see Dr.Connors is a very popular man,he has just found a way for humans to regrow lost limbs by using lizard DNA.

Also in the beginning of the movie we see police are fighting the "Shocker" until spidey shows up and takes him down.Then we see Captain Stacy talking with reporters about the incident and is telling them that he is creating a strike force to find this unknown villain that the police are calling "The Tinkerer",because this thug is selling high tech gadgets/weapons to other thugs which are making them become tougher for the police to take down.

Then we see Herman Schultz taken to prison and we see him greeted by Max Dillion who is a prison guard.A prison guard who loves to torture,beat,ridicule,etc.on all the inmates.Max is also the one who gets to throw the switch on the electric chair when a inmate is executed.

This is why the inmates give Max Dillion the nickname"Electro".One day during an execution as the guards are preparing a inmate for the electric chair,the inmate tries to escape by putting up a fight.

Max who is across the room by the switch of the electric chair runs over to help his fellow guards.During the scuffle,the inmate swings his head back and hits Max Dillion in the nose causing Max to go falling back.

Max lands in the electric chair.And while Max is lying in the chair hurt,the inmate pulls out a gun from one of the guard's holster.And while the guards are trying to get the situation under control,the gun goes off.

The bullet hits the control switch to the electric chair and the bullet shorts out the controls and electrocutes Max who is sitting in the chair.And instead of Max being killed by the electricity,the blown out controls gives Max the ability to control electricity.

(Electro can still have the classic star,but as a badge that is worn on his chest)With this power Max aka "Electro" considers himself a superhero just like spidey.

One night when spidey is fighting two thugs who seem to be some more customers of "The Tinkerer" since the two thugs each have a high tech piece of equipment.

One thug has a pistol that shoots lasers,while the other thug has a belt that creates illusions (Mysterio).During the fight,the thug with the laser pistol shoots spidey and hits spidey in the shoulder.

As spidey is lying on the ground hurt,the two thugs stand over spidey and the thug with the laser pistol is about to kill spidey,until a blast of electricity zaps the thug with the laser pistol.

The thug dies before he even hits the ground.And as "Electro" shoots a bolt of electricity at the the other thug (Mysterio),spidey shoots a web and pulls "Mysterio" out of the way.

"Electro" confused by spidey's actions wants to know why he would do something like that.Instead of spidey thanking "Electro" for saving his life,spidey scolds him for taking a life,telling "Electro" that the thug should of had a trial and then have the court decide on what to do with him.

"Mysterio" quickly retreats by turning invisible,and "Electro" now sees spidey as an enemy when "Mysterio" gets away.Spidey and "Electro" have a huge fight in Times Square.

During the fight spidey jumps ontop of a fire hydrant,and "Electro" shoots a bolt of electricity at spidey.Spidey quickly dodges the bolt of electricity and the bolt hits the fire hydrant,and a gush of water comes shooting out of it in a high pressure stream.

The high pressure stream hits "Electro" and throws him into the window of a restaurant that "Electro" was standing in front of."Electro" is hurt really bad,and one of the customers of the restaurant (Dr.Connors) who was having dinner with his wife runs over to "Electro" thinking it's just some ordinary guy in need of some help.

When Dr.Connors checks to see if the guy is alive by checking for a pulse,one last burst of electricity comes shooting out of "Electro's" body.The massive jolt of electricity zaps Dr.Connors,and the lizard DNA cells that Dr.Connors uses earlier in the movie to regrow his lost limb mutates and turns Dr.Connors into the Lizard.

When spidey enters the restaurant he faces a new villain,the "Lizard".Spidey and the Lizard fight in the restaurant,then the "Lizard" goes out the broken window that "Electro" had came in through.Then the "Lizard" runs into the street to a manhole,and makes his way into the sewers of New York.

Spidey fights the "Lizard" in the sewers,until the fight ends when the "Lizard" turns back into Dr.Connors.

Interesting, but what is Spidey doing in his personal life during all of this? Where are Aunt May and Mary Jane? And why have Electro if he dies in the second act to be replaced in literally the same breath with Lizard, then?

I'm not trying to be harsh, just a few questions?

GoldGoblin, your ideas are interesting, but there's just too many villains in my opinion. That's what the problem was with SM3. I think taking it back to a maximum of 1 or 2 is how it should be.

SM4: LIZARD
peter begins to date gwen
SM5: LIZARD
HOBGOBLIN, he kills gwen just like osborn tried to doto mj in SM1
SM6: HOBGOBLIN
KINGPIN, hob's was working for him all along, the final battle feature some of kingpins "minions" (electro, meccarhino, vulture)

Close this this poll...all of its 2 lame options.

Interesting, but what is Spidey doing in his personal life during all of this? Where are Aunt May and Mary Jane? And why have Electro if he dies in the second act to be replaced in literally the same breath with Lizard, then?

I'm not trying to be harsh, just a few questions?

^
We would still see spidey's personal life,and MJ,Aunt May,etc.I was just focusing on the villains to show how you can make multiple villains be in the movie,and without it feeling crowded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"