• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Sequels Which Story Line Should Spiderman 4-5 Be About

I'd really like to see Black Cat sometime in the future.

ditto! introduce felicia hardy in the 4th film but not as blackcat yet...then in the 5th film she learns of her fathers true identity as the famous cat burglar and follows in his footsteps.

Neither, really, but between the two - Sinister Six.

No more symbiotes.

Kraven and Lizard for part 4 would be perfect.

Mysterio or Vulture for part 5 would be great.

Sinister Six for part 6 would be pretty cool, but might still be too much.

I hope they never bring Black Cat in, she is such a lame and cheesy character.

Kraven and Lizard for part 4 would be perfect.

Mysterio or Vulture for part 5 would be great.

Sinister Six for part 6 would be pretty cool, but might still be too much.

I hope they never bring Black Cat in, she is such a lame and cheesy character.

i agree somewhat Kraven and Lizard in Spidey 4 but they should have a cliffhanger of Venom and Carnage

Spidey 5 should be about Venom and Carnage and then a handful of villians new and returning (Doc Ock) which should set up Spider-Man 6 respectively for the Sinister 6. they should've held off on that stupid Daredevil movie because they could've used both Daredevil and Kingpin in Spider-Man 6

i agree somewhat Kraven and Lizard in Spidey 4 but they should have a cliffhanger of Venom and Carnage

Spidey 5 should be about Venom and Carnage and then a handful of villians new and returning (Doc Ock) which should set up Spider-Man 6 respectively for the Sinister 6. they should've held off on that stupid Daredevil movie because they could've used both Daredevil and Kingpin in Spider-Man 6

No just no

Definitely Sinister Six!
I see people are skeptical of how it would work, but X-Men worked. Why not a team of six villains. They don't have to be well established characters, just established as a team. We don't need a background of Electro, Scorpion, Mysterio or Vulture... or for them to be sympathetic, just make them terrorists, with already established more mature mood after the third film. I would like a different line-up: Mysterio, Scorpion, Electro, Vulture and Chameleon (I am not sure if I want to see Kraven team-up with them in a film, because the only Kraven I would like to see in a film is a more darker version of that character, working alone). They may use Mysterio and Chameleon for framing Spider-Man and creating others as weapons against him.
Maybe it would be ok, when I think about it and now that we know that there will be two more films for sure, the fourth to deal with Lizard & Kraven and the fifth to be about the Sinister Six.

If they did have "The Sinister Six",the best members are already gone(Doc Ock & Sandman).They either died,or turned good at the end of the movies they were in.They would have to come with a new team of members.

They should definitely use Mysterio at some point, and then at the end of an epic crazy and weird battle, Spidey should tear off the dome head and find....Bruce Campbell!
"You!"
The audience would get a total kick out of that.

idk, i was kinda thinking, Campbell, should turn out to be The chameleon lol

I was thinking he would be perfect as Mysterio because of the
"Helps maintain the illusion..." comment.
It almost felt, to me, like he was being set up as Mysterio by making that comment.
Mysterio is a cool but weird and goofy character. It kinda fits Bruce Campbell.
I really can't see him as any other villain.

If Cambell doesn't play Mysterio I don't even want the character in there... Mysterio Scorpion for SM5... Electro Vulture or Sinister Six for SM6. That's the best way to go. I find it hard to believe that SM4/5 is going to be a two part story that also includes Lizard Kraven. If anything... 5/6 should be the two part story. I think Vanderbilt probably mixed it up.

They could have the Vulture be the leader to "The Sinister Six".The Vulture could also be known by the media as the "Tinkerer",then later when he creates a flight suit for himself the media quickly calls him the Vulture.

This could give the audience a more believable explanation to why these super villains all show up at once in a movie without it being corny,most of them are just thugs with equipment that "The Tinkerer"/Vulture gave to them to help him fight spidey.

He could make it where each piece of equipment that he has given to them will explode like in 24 hours,but if they help him to kill spidey then he will take out the thing that will destroy the equipment that he has given to each of them,and then they can keep it and do whatever they want with it.

-Vulture
-Shocker
-Rhino (Ultimate Version)
-Hobgoblin
-Scorpion
-And someone else.

Would be nice if they finally had The Lizard. Connors has been thrown in there long enough already.

Honestly, I dont like either option, but Venom and Carnage make more sense than the Six. Venom has been introduced, so its not too hard to bring in Carnage, even though I dont see him working in the current series. I want Mysterio, Vulture, Electro and Kraven to be established before they join the Six.

Personally, I want the sequel to be something like this:
Since every Spidey film has been about teaching Peter some kind of lesson, maybe the moral of this story could be loyalty. Dr Connors becomes the Lizard and goes on a rampage, Spidey tries to stop him and fails. Kraven comes to hunt the Lizard, promising to kill the menace. Peter is tempted to let him, not knowing that the Lizard is Connors. After he find out, maybe after talking with Martha, he has to decide if he should save Connors from Kraven.

I think there were several stories of Kraven fighting other Spidey villains, so its not so out of character. I know he took on the second Vulture (Blackie Drago) and maybe the Man-Wolf.

I say it should still continue on the path of character development of peter and Mj still in relationship troubles, where instead of 3 songs like in sm3, mj sings 9, and instead of villains peter has to verbal fight the stage director who is trying to ruin mjs acting career....Title should then be changed to "the peter and Mj chronicles"

No symbiotes, period, it has been done already, and you people hated it. No Sinister Six, because that's 3 more villains than SM3 had, and you people hated three villains, so you'll hate 6 villains twice as much. Plus, Sony already announced that they're only using "TWO" villains in Spider-Man 4. Let us hope that THE LIZARD is the main villain and focus, with Kraven as a secondary villain with less screentime.

No symbiotes, period, it has been done already, and you people hated it. No Sinister Six, because that's 3 more villains than SM3 had, and you people hated three villains, so you'll hate 6 villains twice as much. Plus, Sony already announced that they're only using "TWO" villains in Spider-Man 4. Let us hope that THE LIZARD is the main villain and focus, with Kraven as a secondary villain with less screentime.

True words, but this is a vote for what you would rather have, not like it's going to actually happen, the movie would suck with either ideas.

The point is to pick an idea that would suck less.:cwink:

The point is to pick an idea that would suck less.
In that case, we need a "NEITHER" on this poll. Both ideas wouldn't work out under Sony/Marvel's conditions for these films. Who would want to see a watered-down Carnage for the purpose of not scaring kids and selling toys; or six villains turning good at the end of the movie, no thanks? :o

In that case, we need a "NEITHER" on this poll. Both ideas wouldn't work out under Sony/Marvel's conditions for these films. Who would want to see a watered-down Carnage for the purpose of not scaring kids and selling toys; or six villains turning good at the end of the movie, no thanks? :o

Some people just require the answer with no regard of the other person's opinion, not saying its a mean thing to do. They just want to know which is more popular; one or the other, but then, you already knew that.

I don't give a damn if anybody wants to hear this or not, but both of those ideas are absolutely terrible.

No more Venom. No more MJ. No Carnage.

They should simply start Spider-Man 4 with Peter as a science teacher.
He's a bit stubbled and dishevled, he's been heartbroken. MJ left him to move to Hollywood to pursue an acting career (that's it no more MJ).
He also works part time as Connors' assistant. Who believes he's onto something with limb regeneration.
Meanwhile, a new disturbance in the city. A menace known as The Rhino.
Spidey swings into action defeating the Rhino.
The Rhino is placed in jail.
Next day, Peter goes to meet up with Connors but he's nowhere to be found. The lab is trashed, police investigators are there and so is Connors' wife and son.
Reports start to surface of a strange lizard creature moving through the sewers, it's also been seen in Central Park.
Spidey goes searching for it. Has a small fight but the Lizard escapes. He follows it to Connors' house and sees the creature spying on the family. He realizes that the Lizard is Connors.
The reports of the Lizard soon get out of control, as police can't stop the creature.
JJJ looking for publicity brings in legendary tv star Kraven the Hunter.
Kraven comes in and sets traps all in the sewers and Central park.
Meanwhile, Peter struggles to create an antidote, but is unsuccessful.
Kraven catches the Lizard in the sewer but Spidey gets in the way setting the Lizard free. Kraven is infuriated and fights Spidey.
The fight leaves Kraven webbed to a wall screaming his vengeance at Spidey.
Peter continues to work on the Antidote.
The news media begin to dog Spidey again for getting involved with Kraven's capture of the Lizard.
Kraven speaks with JJJ telling him that with Spidey helping the Lizard he believes it will be difficult to capture the creature. JJJ suggests Kraven get some assistance of his own.
Kraven looks confused, who could possibly help him?
JJJ points to the paper where a report shows that the Rhino has broken out of prison.
Kraven goes hunting, captures the Rhino and makes a deal with him. The Rhino agrees and the two go after the Lizard knowing Spidey will be there too.
Of course there is a massive battle that goes through the sewers and ends in Central park. Kraven finally captures the Lizard. Spidey shows up to save the Lizard but out of nowhere gets slammed by the Rhino.
They have a vicious fight. Spidey defeats the Rhino.
Kraven meanwhile is about to kill the Lizard when Spidey gets in the way again, this time he delivers the anitdote. The Lizard quickly changes back to Connors as Spidey and Kraven fight. Kraven sees the transformation and is stunned.
Kraven leaves NY a failure and Rhino ends up back in jail.

A simple plot that could definitely use a lot of tweaking but the basics are there and could make for a fun movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"