• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels Which Story Line Should Spiderman 4-5 Be About

Spider-man 4 and 5 should include
lizard
electro
kraven
black cat

end of story

SM4 should be about spidey fighting the Lizard but he does not want to hurt his friend. As for the poll I vote Venom and Carnage because 6 villians and one movie I think would be going too far. and long storys are good but not good when it comes to movies.

I think the Sinister Six would be a great way, to introduce the villains that aren't good enough to hold there own movie(i.e. Electro; Vulture).

On a side note; I'd just like to say, it's going to be weird not having a Goblin presence anymore.

Yes... that picture of Scar is relevant in some way I take it?

kraven and the lizard would be an excellent team maybe throw in the chameleon who knows?

Have the Chameleon and Mysterio (illusion villains) in one movie. Then in SM5, bring in the Lizard, and Kraven wanting revenge for the dfeat of his brother (Chameleon).

Its relevant to what these people said

Personally I would've gone with the obvious joke:
EA.jpg

Have the Chameleon and Mysterio (illusion villains) in one movie.
and where's the action in that?
the movie needs action. even more after SM3, which barely had this.
they would offer challenges that are more psychological. they're not enough of a threat, specially a physical threat. now we can put Mysterio along with someone else, like Rhino or Shocker, who can actually fight.

and where's the action in that?
the movie needs action. even more after SM3, which barely had this.
they would offer challenges that are more psychological. they're not enough of a threat, specially a physical threat. now we can put Mysterio along with someone else, like Rhino or Shocker, who can actually fight.
Well, I can understand there not being enough action, but I think with Chameleon and Mysterio alone you could find plenty of action. There can be a lot of conflict, such as there was in ASM #311.

Plus, as we can tell with SM3, three villains is too much. Batman Begins got it right, but SM3 didn't. I kind of wished Sandman had his own movie, rather than being crammed in with Goblin 2 and Venom.

Mysterio has a LOT of action potential. Remember, he can make people see anything. There is a lot you can do with that.

No Carnage!!! I dont see any possible way of seeing this character in a PG-13 film. End of story. Plus after the mess that was Spidey 3 I dont want anymore symbiottes.

Sinister 6. Granted I love this team but I dont see it being assembled yet. Maybe for film 7 once they introduce the villians.

I personally would love to see The Lizard in the next one. Bring it back down to basics and one villian.

Than the next film have Mysterio and Black Cat (As a villian who becomes good). Thats my opinion.

Or just say F'It and have Alister and Spencer Smythe with a boatload of Spider-slayers and maybe the Scorpian thrown in there.

If they have to take a storyline directly from the comic do Death of Jean Dewolfe.

The great thing about Mysterio is that he could probably make an entire movie that didn't even happen, y'know? It would all just be an illusion.

^
Like cool places to fight at.

Exactly :up:

The great thing about Mysterio is that he could probably make an entire movie that didn't even happen, y'know? It would all just be an illusion.

Mysterio gives us cool effects and can easily be a psychological threat. I think he has more potential as a movie villain than most of the rest of Spidey's remaining villains.

i say venom and carnage men..better of with the both of them than having more than 4 vilians in a movie, a kinda movie like that is gonna have to be super long u know . .

I don't think it'd be a terrible idea for there to be some peripheral villians in the movie. Like some of us have been saying since before SM2 was released, the next film should open with Spider-Man fighting a villian whose story doesn't lend itself well to the main storyline. Rhino and Scorpion come to mind as characters who have the potential to be interesting, but could just provide some good action without all the exposition.

As for the main storyline, I think they should just pull together some things from KLH (minus Kraven in the Spidey costume) and ASM #6. Fortunately Connors has been around for 2 films already so it's a good time to have him become Lizard. That leaves enough time for Kraven to be introduced as an insane big game hunter obsessed with capturing Spider-man. Maybe Spidey saves Kraven during an attack by the Lizard or Rhino which sparks Kraven's obsession? Maybe Kraven inadvertently helps to capture supervillians? Well whatever the case, Kraven and the Lizard please.

We're all talking about the villians, who are the catalysts for the action scenes. But the stuff between the action is being ignored.

What should the personal conflict be? I was relieved when Peter had already made a firm decision to remain Spidey and maintain the relationship with MJ, but jealousy was hardly what I expected after that awesome ending in SM2 with MJ looking out the window, worried about what she'd gotten herself into. MJ's role as Spider-man's girlfriend is pretty heavy stuff. In SM3 she never seemed worried for his safety. More than likely SM4 will be dealing with the engagement and possibly planning the wedding, and hopefully Peter's already worked out his ability to juggle his personal life with Spidey. Let's give Aunt May a heart attack or something. Thoughts on that maybe? Or would anyone happen to be familiar with a Peter Parker subplot from the comics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"