Which version of Abomination?

Ultimate version...

HulkvsAbom1.jpg

Please oh please don't let him look like this in the movie. :down :(

Why not? In my opinion Ultimate Abomination looks great.

When a Marvel character has "Ultimate" in the title, it's a sign for crap.

When a Marvel character has "Ultimate" in the title, it's a sign for crap.
That was one useless un-called comment...:ninja:
I take it you don't like the Ultimate line so much do you?

Anyway, Ultimate Abo is kinda weird looking, but a nice turn i think (Except for the round over sized nipples)

Yeah, something hideous and scary, but also super-brutal looking. A supersized pile of wrecking-ball mayhem-version of the Gillman from the Monster Squad. More dinosaur than lizard. A design that WILL make HULK look like Shrek...

ms%20gillman%20lifting.jpg

The Abomination needs to be scary & since Lous Letterier claims the Hulk will be Marvel's 'scary movie', he better make TA as scary & monstrous as possible.

Yeah, something hideous and scary, but also super-brutal looking. A supersized pile of wrecking-ball mayhem-version of the Gillman from the Monster Squad. More dinosaur than lizard. A design that WILL make HULK look like Shrek...

ms%20gillman%20lifting.jpg

I can see that. Only 10 times buffer and taller.

I wanna see this in real life.

780-550x-abominationpain.jpg

That design would've been great if it weren't for those red eyes. They don't fit.

I suspect the movie A-bom will be a new design, unlike what we've seen. Hopefully it will be at least close to the Emil we all know and love (to smash)

After some thought, I'd have to say the way he appears in Hulk: Destruction #2's cover might work. It's not the Ultimate tailed version, but it also has enough difference working for it that it could make for some definitive reptilian differences between the two.

I suspect the movie A-bom will be a new design, unlike what we've seen. Hopefully it will be at least close to the Emil we all know and love (to smash)

I wouldn't mind seeing something new, especially if it's a really good design.

I wanna see this in real life.

780-550x-abominationpain.jpg

I'd like to see a mix between the above version (minus the red eyes) and the more 'old-school' version of A-bom (below - minus the bumps on the cranium and the kraken ears)

abom.jpg

Using an alligator style skin type rather than scales

ist2_507757_alligator_skin_everglad.jpg

But let's face it, with Stan Winston on board - whatever design we get is gonna be amazing.

Anybody think that Abomination WON'T be green in the movie? The brown above might be the colr they go for. Yeah, Green's his classic color, but it's not as vital as Hulk being green, and i can't see them having two giant green cretaures battle on scren.

Hope i'm wrong though.

I think the fact that they've said they're toning down the colour of Hulk's shade of green from the 1st movie gives your suspision a bit more weight actually.

Unless the Hulk goes grey of course.

Actually, the Abomination might look better if he were greyer & not so greenish/blue.

Here's a sketch I did of how I think the Abomination could appear in the movie. I prefer the mutated monster-look, especially if Blonsky can never change back. It's more dinosaur than lizard. And there's actually a little Bonecrusher from Transformers in there too, hehe.
I think they could go this route for a more updated and scary look...

abomination.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"