Who do you want to see as Captain Marvel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica Chastain or Emily Blunt.

Chastain was always my choice for Carol, but I recently found out she was in her late thirties. She looks great, but by the time the film comes out she'll be into her forties. Then factor in potential sequels after that and she's probably, unfortunately, too old.

Chloe Grace Moretz would be great 7 years from now....

I personally like Blunt. Terrific actress who looks good as a Blonde.

I also really, REALLY like the Dormer suggestion. :up:

If there was a poll for this question, I would vote for Emily Blunt.

Emily Blunt
Margot Robbie (if she doesn't end up in Suicide Squad)
Natalie Dormer
Rosamund Pike

Alice Eve for Carol Danvers.
Alice_Eve%2C_Men_in_Black_3%2C_2012_%28crop%29.jpg

3498579-capmarv2014001cov-7ff9e.jpg

I think I need to watch Vikings to see what Kathryn Winnick's all about.

I'm really interested to see the 1,000 casting shortlists scooped by the trades.

My choices in order of most preferred to least:

Margot Robbie (Perfect as far as looks go and a good actress from what I can see)
golden-globes-margot-robbie1sm.jpg

Emily Blunt (not exactly the perfect look but she is one of the best actresses out there so Id be thrilled)
emily-blunt-&-john-krasinksi-nbr-awards-gala-2013-17.JPG

Teresa Palmer (this is my "why not" pick. I don't see anyone else mentioning her but I think she could pull it off)
teresa-palmer-3.jpg

honorable mentions by looks (Yvonne Stahovsky, Amber Heard):
yvonne-strahovski-wallpapers-3.jpg

The-Rum-Diary-Production-Stills-amber-heard-25797393-1000-1466.jpg

If not Yvonne Strahovski, then I could go with Margot Robie.

I like Yvonne for it though. She has a beautiful smile. Emily Blunt is a little too sullen. She would've been perfect for the cold hard Russian spy though.

I'm guessing you haven't seen much of Emily Blunt. Sullen is not a word I would call her at all.

I'm guessing you haven't seen much of Emily Blunt. Sullen is not a word I would call her at all.

I have seen quite a bit of her actually, ever since she first starred in films like "My Summer of Love."

Yvonne does have a great smile. I like her I'm just not sure how great her acting is, as in I just haven't seen it.

I have seen quite a bit of her actually, ever since she first starred in films like "My Summer of Love."

But candidly, she's the complete opposite of sullen. There are very few people more comfortable in an awkward interview than she. Calling her sullen is like calling Tarantino a man of few words.

She looks even less like Carol though, so why?

Either Katheryn Winnick or Yvonne Strahovski...

QLMSrP.jpg

Yvonne and Amber Heard would be at the top of my early list.

For my out-of-left-field, funzies, fan-cast pick, I have Taylor Swift. Her demeanor, charm, positive attitude/american girl vibe, plus her popularity...sold. There's just something cool and fun about a lady her size dealing out cosmic-level punches.

Alice Eve for Carol Danvers.
Alice_Eve%2C_Men_in_Black_3%2C_2012_%28crop%29.jpg

3498579-capmarv2014001cov-7ff9e.jpg

Alice Eve has a bit too much of an oldish look in that photo. Maybe it's the very bleached blonde hair and the pale skin and bright red lipstick. It's not a very flattering photo of her at all.

I would rather not have Alice in it though. She would be better as a villainess. Could've been Emma Frost in XM:FC if it had worked out.

Alice Eve has a bit too much of an oldish look in that photo. Maybe it's the very bleached blonde hair and the pale skin and bright red lipstick. It's not a very flattering photo of her at all.

I would rather not have Alice in it though. She would be better as a villainess. Could've been Emma Frost in XM:FC if it had worked out.

She'd be a fantastic Enchantress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"