Who do you want to see as Captain Marvel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Jessica Biel ? She is same age (almost) as Blunt.

Many people wanted her when they were discussing Wonder Woman.

o_4961_965db33f.jpg

I wouldn't mind Biel.

God knows she wouldn't have any trouble getting fit for the role.

Biel isn't a very good actress, so.... no.

Wilde is OK, but not really for this role. Same for Seyfried.

I get hives every time I see Biel's name attached to something. She's a horrible actress.

However, she does apparently have superpowers if she can do that...

I don't dislike Biel but her time has gone. She's one of those actors that tried to happen but didn't.

Ugh. Not Jessica Biel. I hope she never makes it into a Marvel movie.

On one hand, I feel sorry for Biel because she always auditions for the prime roles and always gets rejected but on the other hand, I can see why. She seems like a nice person but yeah... no. I don't care too much for Wilde either but I think I'll take her over Biel if push comes to shove.

Neither Biel or Wilde for Carol, Biel double especially. I like her but no and Wilde just isn't Carol to me.

Biel is too hard and stiff with little charisma. I feel like she generally lacks screen presence and I cant see her headlining a solo film as the lead. I haven't followed her so maybe she already has, but I bet not well

I don't dislike Biel but her time has gone. She's one of those actors that tried to happen but didn't.

Well stated ISS. She's the female Liam Hemmsworth. Just coasting on looks. She's thoroughly mediocre as a performer. She's not bad. Gets the job done... But with no spark or life and she's seems not interested in bringing her A game in the least. Keep her out of the MCU.

Yeah Hemsworth seems like a nice dude but unless he gets way, way better he is going to fade away fairly quickly after The Hunger Games concludes.

Just like I would say about a potential male lead, Marvel needs an actress who will hold the screen and bring on that funny charm offensive thing the lead MCU characters all have. I think a lot of the choices on here have been good.

I really like Katherine Heigl.

Ugh. No-one likes Katherine Heigl. She's meant to be one of the worst to work with in Hollywood and an absolute diva. She would make the production of this movie an absolute nightmare if Marvel were somehow insane enough to hire her, and then they would waste weeks trying to accommodate her until they eventually fire her anyway and would have to start looking for someone else. No way.

Nothing wrong with being one of the few whom likes Katherine Heigl but most people either dislike or hate her. She will never get the chance to lead a blockbuster. Her big screen career is virtually over.

Katherine Heigl burnt almost every bridge in Hollywood and then peed over the ashes.

She's the female Liam Hemmsworth. Just coasting on looks. She's thoroughly mediocre as a performer. She's not bad. Gets the job done... But with no spark or life and she's seems not interested in bringing her A game in the least. Keep her out of the MCU.

I'd love for her to pull a Channing Tatum and, you know...get better as a thespian. If she could do that she could be a real force in Hollywood I think. But until she does, yeah keep her the hell away from the MCU.

If I were her I'd become friends with Tatum to see how he did it. Tatum's turn around should give hope to every good looking yet talentless actor/actress in the business that it IS possible to get better.

Last edited:
She's one person who there's probably zero chance of her being Carol.

Charlie Sheen has a better shot a playing Carol than Heigl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"