Who Is The Greatest Comic Book Villian Of All Time!!!! (Poll Included) Post Here!!

well i guess i would say Dr. Doom, but i dont think he is the ultimate embodiment of evil, therefore not the greatest villian. Honestly, that award goes to the red skull. that mother f-------- is evil, and somewhat...real.

I own the spider-man TAS that Jplaya mentioned earlier in the thread and he really has no idea what he was talking about. Not that he ever really does, but anyway, Jplaya head to www.Wikipedia.org and type in the name of people you want to learn about and then after actually knowing some info about them post your opinion here.

Btw I've found that by saying the best of all time leaves out alot of great villains, if you had wanted to divide it up into groups like "Best serial killer/mass murderer" or best evil super-powered earthling, or most cosmicly destructive villain, it could be voted on much easier. But really the "best" villain? That is pretty impossible to determine, but overall? My vote would be for... a three way tie between Joker, Green goblin and Thanos. The first one loves to mind**** his enemies and has attempted to kill millions on a regular basis and the second loves to destroy everything they care about and then after almost breaking them just keep laying it on. Thanos well he killed possibly trillions just to get the attention of a girl he liked. Those are my choices :D

I'd gotta go with Doom.
Doom pure straight rules in every sense. He's got the smarts to match anyone. He's got the riches to match Lex Luthor or better. He's got magic up there with the best of em and his armor gives him the power to go toe to toe with the top of the power hierarchy.
He's too versatile. Too evil. Too cool.

Hell he's the only villain I know of who's accomplished taking over the world and then willingly gave it up out of boredom.
Doom rules.

After Doom i'd pick Magneto cause I recognise that he's the bad guy but considering his life and the world around him I would actually side with that bastard.

Having a character so rich that despite his evil, good people agree with what he does is just plain awesome.

I'm not a big fan of this guy but if we're talking about pure evil then it has to be Red Skull. You guys give Doom(pansy mommys boy) and Joker(tired act) waaaay too much credit.

ShadowBoxing said:
Why the hell was this thread bumped...we have "good" threads here.

you know by "posting" in this thread your bumping it again. Irony

Jplaya2023 said:
you know by "posting" in this thread your bumping it again. Irony
Key difference: It's on the first page.

You have a very poor grasp of context.

Doctor Doom is my favorite villain, so I am glad that he got those votes.

I think Magneto should get it though, because he had a real-world reason why he turned into what he turned in. The halocaust/racism/persecution was a huge part in why he became what he became.

Really great list, though.
The 2 best villains from Marvel and DC, except Kingpin.

Doctor Doom.

drdoomdesktop.gif

Yeah. Gotta go with Doomsy. Megalomanical. Arrogant. Sinister. Yet, oddly, if he gives he word will keep it. Not entirely sure what does it for me. The costume. The charisma. Doom is just an evil son-of-a-gun. Gotta love'em!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"