Who Is The Greatest Comic Book Villian Of All Time!!!! (Poll Included) Post Here!!

Jplaya2023

Superhero
Reaction score
This isnt about who is the strongest villian, its about who is the most evil, kaniving(sp), and always gave the hero the most trouble in the history of the comic book world.

The Candidates

1. Ruthless Joker - Perhaps batman's greatest villian of all time. He was maniacle, evil , mean and jsut downright nasty at some points especially in the comics he always had joker gas or he was carving up one of his victim's faced with his joker knife or any other deadly weapon. Joker's downfall was he was just 2 crazy for his own good, and he had multiple opportunities to kill batman but had he killed batman he problably would of killed himself.

2. Kingpin - New Yorks most hardened criminal mastermind and NY's largest. This was a man who didnt take no for an answer and always found ways to decieve the police and give spiderman, daredevil and his marvel counterparts trouble in his time. Wilson fisk the man who led mobs, kidnapped family members, killed people to obtain his power. His downfal was he was 2 greedy for his own good (pun intended) with his craving for power je never stopped until he controlled the world which didnt happen.

3. Magneto - X-men's greatest enemy with the exception of apoc and onslaught, here was a guy who was best friends with Prof X in their childhood until he obtained his powers and wanted to kill off the humans and keep the mutants alive. He has control over all magnetic sources in the world which fuel his power and desire to crush human life. His downside was he was 2 close to Xavier to ever destroy him thus taking down the whole x-men crew.

4. Dr. Doom - Famous foe of the FF4, here's a guy who was victor von doom the most powerful man in his state until that accident on the ship changed him completely. Not only did his skin begin to turn to some kind of alloy he also lost his long time love sue storm to stretch armstrong reed richards which fueled his desire for revenge. He always had to go 1-4 with the ff4 and he managed to son them time and time again. His powers are eerily similiar to magneto's but he controls electricity and uses his knowledge in science to fuel his powers. His downside he became 2 greedy

5. Lex Luthor - Not the strongest of foe's but he always managed to son superman time and time again with his power and status in society. He was 10000 smarter than superman and could never be blamed for crimes especially the ones he committed because he knew superman couldnt convict him. His downside was he had no powers but if he did he would of killed superman immediately.

6. Venom - Spiderman's greatest villian and ally in the spiderman series. Eddie Brock long time journalist (writer) for the daily until he is fired by JJJ for poor work performance in which he blamed parker and swore his revenge for JJJ. He had the chance when one time black/blue symbiote found brock and transformed him into the all powerful venom monster which his powers fueled by his rage and inability to attone for his past life mistakes. His downside was having to fight the greatest comic book ever in spiderman, and high pitched noises destroying the symbiote suit.

7. There are plenty others but im naming the main 6 if you disagree state who you think and give an explanation why dont b*Tch about my list make your own. Thanks

You must really be a big fan of Magneto. :confused:

And Other for Thanos

Johnny Blaze said:
You must really be a big fan of Magneto. :confused:

And Other for Thanos

nah magnus was good he always foght 7 against 1 and sonned the xmen everytime

No one beats Doom.

Except you used crappy movie Doom, which sucks. You only used Movie/TV which sucks. You might wanna say you suck. But I won't.

Frankly, I don't think you're listing enough villains. There are plenty of other villains that can match Magneto and Doom. Those are just the most well known villains.

But I can understand why. Because I think if Magneto and Doomed teamed up, they'd be a ***** to take down.

Venom has no place on that list.He is not Spidey's greatest villain.Not by a long shot.GG and Ock wear that crown.

I say Joker is the greatest villain ever :up:

What no?

Annihilus
Apocalypse
Gravitron
Green Goblin (classic)
Kang
Loki
Red Skull
Scarlet Witch *cough*
Thanos
Ultron

etc..etc.

Joker! said:
Venom has no place on that list.He is not Spidey's greatest villain.Not by a long shot.GG and Ock wear that crown.

I say Joker is the greatest villain ever :up:

dock ock is the most popular yes but he isnt better than venom as far as challenging spidey and green goblin is a hoax hobgoblin is better

King_Mungi said:
What no?

Annihilus
Apocalypse
Gravitron
Green Goblin (classic)
Kang
Loki
Red Skull
Scarlet Witch *cough*
Thanos
Ultron

etc..etc.

damn i forgot about red skull he needs to be there so with apoc as well my bad my bad my bad

Jplaya2023 said:
dock ock is the most popular yes but he isnt better than venom as far as challenging spidey and green goblin is a hoax hobgoblin is better

Venom knows who Spider-Man really is and Ock has still caused Spidey waaaaaaay more trouble than Venom has.Ditto with Green Goblin.

I find Venom very overrated and overused.

I have nothing against symbiote villains.I love Carnage.But Venom has got nothing on GG and Ock.They are Spider-Man's big time foes.Always have been and always will be.

Joker! said:
Venom knows who Spider-Man really is and Ock has still caused Spidey waaaaaaay more trouble than Venom has.Ditto with Green Goblin.

I find Venom very overrated and overused.

I have nothing against symbiote villains.I love Carnage.But Venom has got nothing on GG and Ock.They are Spider-Man's big time foes.Always have been and always will be.

that was a ploy the writers used to make it seem that way. Dock ock and gg have more appearances but spidey's tougher fights have always been against venom because venom is spiderman x 10. Anythnig spidey can do venom can do better and counter spidey's attacks.

I always see spidey web dock ocks glasses until he finally wore spider webs repellents and he gets goblin off his glider he's useless. Venom is more of a physical challenge, plus by him knownig his identity he can attack at anytime. The writers didnt use venom to hiis full decor

Rhino is also a great physical challenge.Doesn't make him Spidey's greatest villain.

Of course Spidey has webbed Ock's glasses or knocked Goblin off his glider.Every villain has weaknesses.

Add a little fire or a little sound and bye bye symbiote off Eddie Brock.

1- Doctor Doom - This man has dedicated his entire life to showing us fools the true way we should live our life; under his benevolent rule. Blast that damn Reed Richards and his pathetic family, they always stop the world's progress to the utopia it should be.

2- Joker - An evil, sadistic son of a *****, and he knows it. This is a guy who'd have as much fun skinning someone as he would playing Hungry Hungry Hippos (and he'd look for a way to combine the two).

3- Green Goblin - Why don't more villains just do what this guy did? You wanna find out who your enemy is; just follow him home one day. Then drop the love of his life off a bridge (after doing the nasty with her, of course).

4- Zoom - How do you make a great villain for the fastest man alive? Get someone faster. This psycho actually wants to help make the Flash a better hero, by running him through the most intense gauntlet of events in Wally's young life.

5- Lex Luthor - The pinnacle of human greatness, he's rich, popular, and powerful. Unfortunately, he's overshadowed by that alien invader known as "Superman". How can everyone be so blind? That monster in a cape is just biding his time, waiting until the right time for him to rule the world. And Luthor will be there to stop him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"