Who Is The New DAREDEVIL?

CombatRock319 said:
Iron fist has been underground a while, he'd be pretty cool, but you know its going to be someone from the silver age, some stupid forgotten character like The Hidden Man, or The Terrible Tinkerer (oh golly gee! i think i wet myself) Marvel never fails to suprise us.

I wouldn't say Danny has been underground. Under someone, sure; but not underground.:o He was recently in Daughters of the Dragon.

guys im just checking here. after avengers dissasembled i stopped focusing on the old avengers and i only sometimes read new avengers. in house of m scarlet witch brought hawkeye back then killed him again. since then has he come back from the dead? i know its hinted at the end of house of m that he never was dead but have we seen him since then? i hope he is the new daredevil i think it would be awesom. im leaning more to it being nick fury though.

That would be stupid. Daredevil wouldn't be daredevil... i mean wait.... ok i'm assuming that his powers make him who he is . But, i always thought a martial or an assassin would take his place I dunno. Someone from sticks clan or whatever. Its probably hawkeye.

Secret_Riddle said:
guys im just checking here. after avengers dissasembled i stopped focusing on the old avengers and i only sometimes read new avengers. in house of m scarlet witch brought hawkeye back then killed him again. since then has he come back from the dead? i know its hinted at the end of house of m that he never was dead but have we seen him since then? i hope he is the new daredevil i think it would be awesom. im leaning more to it being nick fury though.

Yes, he came back. The New Avengers found one of his costumes stuck to one of the walls of the mansion ruins with arrows. They knew he was back. I think it had a newspaper clipping also, but I don't remember.

thx u

yah thats house of m when they hint hes bak. other then that though we dono if hes alive or not.:)

We'll probably find out when we see him in action. If he picks up a crossbow or anything... then its hawkeye.

Well we have our answer

The obvious Iron Fist, however it proved it was one giant distraction to setting up that Foggy Nelson is in some witness protection program

uhm in civil war three some guy is prancing around at a diner with them. who the hell is he supposed to be? hes got the mask and stuff but he doesnt look like anyone we know. the red hair is also a hint that its not the iron fist because danny rand is a blonde. the guy looks parcularly like matt murdock...

CombatRock319 said:
uhm in civil war three some guy is prancing around at a diner with them. who the hell is he supposed to be? hes got the mask and stuff but he doesnt look like anyone we know. the red hair is also a hint that its not the iron fist because danny rand is a blonde. the guy looks parcularly like matt murdock...

They were all using assumed identities at the time and were disguised. Rand obviously just dyed his hair.

And besides you're all way off. The new Daredevil is NFL Superpro.

The latest issue of Daredevil confirns that it is indeed
Iron Fist

I was thinking of picking up my first issue of Daredevil next month.
Is Matt Murdock really not Daredevil anymore? And if so, is he still in the comic?

Sorry, I'm new to the series.

Murdock is in Jail.
Possibly on his way out by escaping with the Punisher.
It's mostly been about Matt. The Counterfeit DD running around has really been more of a sub plot.

Awesome, thanks for bringing me up to speed. I suppose I'll look into next month's issue.

Personally, I'd start at the beginning of the run, which was issue 82. But I suppose it doesn't matter. Every issue has been kickass.

I think he got whacked in the second issue of the arc. Second or third. 83 or 84

Anubis said:
Murdock is in Jail.
Possibly on his way out by escaping with the Punisher.
It's mostly been about Matt. The Counterfeit DD running around has really been more of a sub plot.

He's not anymore. Frank busted him out yesterday and he's off in search of Foggy. So, I guess the DD involved in the rest of Civil War will be
Danny

Hey guys...if the old Iron Fist is the New DD, then is there plans for a new Iron Fist on the way, since Ray Park is going to be portraying him in an upcoming movie??? Just thinking about the possible sales impact a new Iron Fist comic would have once the movie comes out.

Kent said:
The latest issue of Daredevil confirns that it is indeed
Iron Fist

did they explain why he was posing as DD

Not entirely. Danny was rambling on about something but it wasn't a legit reason.

Iron Fist took the job under the impression that he was helping Matt but there's obviously much more to it. He was just a pawn.

Wait. I have a question. Is it Danny or Matt who's the Daredevil in Civil War?

Danny.

Matt's off to Monaco during all the CW madness while Danny his buddy covers for him.

GNR4Life said:
Danny.

Matt's off to Monaco during all the CW madness while Danny his buddy covers for him.
And if the pro-reg side were to go looking for Iron Fist, they wouldn't find him being that he's fighting alongside the rebels as DD. It really works out kinda nicely... given DD's troubles with the government, he'd probably be with Cap and crew anyway. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"