Who should be cast as a Bond villain in future Bond films?

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
If anything who should be cast as a Bond villain in future Bond films? That is if you could pick any actor in Hollywood to play a Bond villain male or female to be the main antagonist for Bond then who would you cast?

I dunno if he could pull it off, but it'd be very interesting to see Henry Cavill subvert expectations and play a Bond villain.

Benedict Cumberbatch or Chiwetel Ejiofor as a Bond villain gets my vote or even Eric Bana

Could you imagine Fassbender as a Bond villain rather than as a Bond replacement? But Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as a Bond villain preferably as a henchman

Kenneth Branagh could be cool, though he was already sort of a Bond-type villain in Jack Ryan.

Jason Statham as a Bond villain now that would be something especially if that were to ever happen but the chances of that are what? But hey stranger things have happened

I actually have a list of people that I'd like to see play Bond villains at some point:

-Idris Elba.
-Vincent Cassel.
-Julianne Moore.
-Chiwetel Ejiofor.
-Jon Hamm.
-Timothy Olyphant.
-Ken Watanabe.
-Jessica Chastain.
-Rachel Weisz.
-Viola Davis.
-Oscar Isaac.
-Cate Blanchett.
-Hiroyuki Sanada.
-Andy Serkis.
-Ayelet Zurer.
-Anil Kapoor.
-Viggo Mortensen.
-Charlize Theron.
-Octavia Spencer.
-Michael C. Hall.

Elba he actually would make a better Bond villain as opposed to being Bond himself and Cassel he just screams Bond villain same goes for Viggo Mortensen but also Michael C Hall also would make a great Bond villain

Rachel Weisz she would make a great Bond girl in terms of being a villain

Plus the novelty of seeing Rachel Weisz playing the main villain and interacting with her real-life husband onscreen would be great. She's all a damn fine actress.

Angelina Jolie
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
Jason Statham
Tom Hanks (imagine him as a parody of the rich warmongering "ugly American," like a combination of Dick Cheney and Mike Huckabee)

Matt Damon - Let him be Jason Bourne Identity

Last edited:
Liam Neeson. But only if he has a stern phone conversation with Bond at some point in the movie where he tells him he's going to find him and kill him.

Tilda Swinton.
Leonardo DiCaprio
Charles Dance
Toby Kebbel
Hugh Jackman (ideally he would be my first choice for the next Bond, but he's too old now, so a villain would do)
Christian Bale

I always wanted to see previous James Bonds be cast as Bond villains in future 007 movies. Sean Connery, Timothy Dalton, Roger Moore, Pierce Brosnan, etc. I always thought that that would be a really fun entry into the franchise.

I'll try to avoid the actors over-saturating the Cast _______ threads and obvious fanboy loved comic movie actors.

I'm also talking main villains(Goldfinger, Max Zorin), not right hand henchmen/women(Xenia Onatopp, Jaws).

Idris Elba
Tilda Swinton
Bill Nighy
Anjelica Huston
Jean Reno
Meryl Streep
Peter Stormare
Udo Kier

I'm sure there's more I can't think of right now.

Russell Crowe as a Bond villain would actually be perfect or how about Jason Isaacs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"