Who should be cast as a Bond villain in future Bond films?

Tilda Swinton for sure. She's awesome in everything she's in.

I've always wanted to see a Bond movie based around South Africa, seeing as how that region of the world has numerous ties and influences, politically, to the British....

Also, Carl Beukes, who plays Gabriel on the SyFy show Dominion would make an awesome villain..plus he's South African.

Tchéky Karyo would also make a great villain.

Well I know I would love to see a Bond movie based around Germany, France, Mexico or even Brazil or Argentina

Definitely Brazil and Argentina. :up:

This thread inspired a Bond girl wishlist of mine as well. :oldrazz:

Basing it out of Argentina or even Brazil you could also base the plot out of there too and not to mention the Bond girls you could have that are actually Brazilian or even Argentine

What about Australia..? can't recall that continent ever being used as a plot in a Bond film. All the other's have.

Hey Golgo, your avvy just made me think that Haley Atwell would make an amazing Bond girl (good or evil).

She definitely would. I wouldn't want her to end up sleeping with Bond though.

Bond being based out of Australia I actually like that idea well considering Mission Impossible 2 was based out of Australia basing Bond out of there should be no problem and then with the villain you can cast an Aussie actor

Come on, man! She's been pining for a guy she barely hooked up with before he turned into a human Popsicle. Give the girl some love!

Well she's potentially got Sousa from her own show, or Lyndsey Fonseca. Those aint bad options. ;) As for potential Bond Women, I have a list there as well (for both good and evil ones):

-Lupita Nyong'o.
-Hayley Atwell.
-Alicia Vikander.
-Noomi Rapace.
-Rooney Mara.
-Kerry Washington.
-Felicity Jones.
-Zhang Ziyi.
-Rinko Kikuchi.
-Deborah Ann Woll.
-Antje Traue.
-Tao Okamoto.
-Marion Cotillard.
-Katheryn Winnick.
-Rutina Wesley.
-Emma Watson.
-Rebecca Ferguson.
-Morena Baccarin.
-Emily Blunt.
-Indira Varma.

Antje Traue x 100000000000000000000000000000000

:up:

She is beautiful. Many women in Hollywood aren't exotic. Antje Traue is one of the finest examples of exotic.

So was Xenia Onatopp, or Fiona Volpe, or even Miranda Frost. But that didn't stop them from being awesome, or upstaging the main villain. And I already used the MOS example. Plus, I think that she could pull off "main" villain if given the chance.

I mean the last two actors that they got to play the villain (Javier Bardem and Christoph Waltz) seem like REALLY obvious choices. But that didn't stop Bardem from being awesome and I have high hopes for Waltz as well.

She definitely would. I wouldn't want her to end up sleeping with Bond though.

Hayley would take the franchise in a dangerous new direction.

"Um, so, that was great last night ... are you going to call me later?"

"If I have the time, maybe. But don't you have a mission to complete, James?"

I´d cast Mel Gibson or Russell Crowe for a change of pace.

I would absolutely love to see RDJ as a villain in a Bond film. That would be crazy awesome.

Ken Watanabe is another great choice. I'd love to have more Asians in Bond films, and if we're going to go with Asians, I'd love to see Tony Leung get cast in a Bond film.

If we're going for Australians, perhaps Hugh Jackman? I'd love to see him be a villain too. He's kinda one in that new Pan movie and Chappie, but I'd love to see how he'd be in a Bond film.

Another actor I'd love to see in a Bond film as a villain would be Christian Bale.

Try. :o

But seriously, I'm not the fan of the fan-love for him as a new Bond, but I like the idea of him as a villain, as well as the rest of the actors on my list.

I like the idea of him playing Bond as well as the villain in the same movie

Sounds too much like a crappy thriller movie ala Shutter Island.

Mikael Persbrandt.

Sounds too much like a crappy thriller movie ala Shutter Island.
Shutter Island is a beautiful portrait of loss and mental illness, along with a homage to classic Val Lewton horror pictures and Samuel Fueller pulp cinema. Anything but a crappy thriller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"