The Winter Soldier Who should be in the villain in the Captain America sequel?

The more I think about it, the more I want both Baron Zemos in the sequel. One in the past (via flashbacks) one in the now. I'm fascinated by this idea. It could give aus two interconnected stories in one movie.

Yeah, Zemo's name in present is Helmut.. or something like that, correct? I forgot his relation to the first one though.. Father or Grandfather?

Since Cap 2 will be a present-day film, I'd love MODOK as the villain, with Val Kilmer in the role.

107s5ll.jpg

Not really familiar with caps rogue gallery. Is there any rogues that are bada** other than red skull and baron zemo?

Also, concerning Winter Soldier, how did they deal with his age in the comics since cap had been frozen for 70 years? or did they meet before that happened or what?

Last edited:
Maybe they will find a way to fit Zemo and Winter Soldier into the same movie. I agree that they should set up the Masters of Evil though.

I voted other because personally I would love MODOK.

woudn't modok be more apopopriate for iron man?
he was a shellhead foe first right?

Zemo is definitely my number 1 hope for Cap 2, but if there had to be a second, it'd be MODOK. Can Crossbones really carry a movie by himself? Don't think so. Don't want to see Hydra again(though if we did that would be perfect for strucker) and it seems too early to bring in WS directly into the fray (i would love allusions to him/post credit scene stuff for him after this movie though)

Why can't it be Red Skull?

I think MODOK would be a terrible choice for a movie because I don't know how you can make a character like that work onscreen and not have it be ridiculous. Just saying, Hector Hammond didn't work out very well for Green Lantern. Avoid characters like MODOK and instead go with characters like Red Skull, Baron Zemo, etc. Also Baron Von Strucker and Madame Hydra would work.

Zemo, and here's why it makes perfect sense... The first Cap movie is all about the past, taking place almost entirely during WWII. The second movie will most likely involves Cap's struggles to adjust to the present. What better way to do that than to alternate between past AND present, flashbacks between the first Zemo during WWII and his heir in the present. Then, in Cap 3 we can have a full on movie in the present, creating a nice, neat trilogy of 1.) past, 2.) past/present, and 3.) present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"