Sequels Who should be the villain of Black Panther 2?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Achebe would be interesting but Moses Magnum would have to be my top pick. Great role for denzel to get. What do you think?

Doctor Doom. The FF reboot should stay away from Doom so Doom should be introduced elsewhere. Make BP2 a war movie. Doctor Doom must be present.

Doom would be great.

Alternatively: Achebe.

Doctor Doom. The FF reboot should stay away from Doom so Doom should be introduced elsewhere. Make BP2 a war movie. Doctor Doom must be present.

You know it's funny you said that. I agree completely doctor doom shouldn't be the main villain in the first fantastic four movie. Not sure if black panther is the right one but I was this close to adding red ghost to the poll. I would definitely be intrigued to see red ghost appear in some form one day

Moses Magnum would be my pick as well.

I would rather build up villains that more impactful to Black Panther, rather then having him borrow another hero's villain and trying to build a whole movie around that.

Since the FF get first dibs on Doom, so will Black Panther be able to deal Doom a devastating defeat if he is the Big bad in this movie?

Yeah, Doom fighting other heroes in the comics is kinda fun, but it never feels cinematic because Doom never seems to care about these other heroes, Doom treats with mild disdain and nothing else, Doom only seems to care about his rivalry with Reed Richards, it seems like Doom gets annoyed when he has to fight Spider-Man for example, Doom may want to exploit or manipulate other heroes to take over the world or attack the FF, but it never seems like these heroes mean anything to Doom and he would stop caring about them the moment they felt his presence, Reed Richards is only character who can crack the Doom's usual ''you are beneath my contempt'' attitude. If Doom doesn't care about Black Panther, its hard to make their rivalry within the film meaningful.

I do not mind Doom being involved in the plot, but Black Panther needs a villain he can defeat and have a real rivalry with. I do not mind Doom pulling some strings and have Moses Magnum or Achebe getting support from Doom for their efforts, but don't make him the Big Bad of the film.

You know it's funny you said that. I agree completely doctor doom shouldn't be the main villain in the first fantastic four movie. Not sure if black panther is the right one but I was this close to adding red ghost to the poll. I would definitely be intrigued to see red ghost appear in some form one day

I think Red Ghost sucks, he comes across as a relic of Cold War propaganda, rather then a truly interesting character. Red Ghost's whole personality seems to be ''I am a super villain because I am a communist and I am a communist because I am super villain''. If Red Ghost is used in any film, rather write him as a real Marxist who wants to start a anarchist revolution and thinks he is fighting for the working class, so his villainy be based around doing what he thinks is right for the world or write him a Russian nationalist who serves the current Russian state or just make him a Russian gangster. Anything would be better then a villain who does generic villainy because he is a communist.

Last edited:
Obviously he would get a bit of an update which I think is part of the fun with some of the older vampire villains.

I agree though, seeing a Marxist character would be cool, but hard to root against. They should do the same with Crimson dynamo

Obviously he would get a bit of an update which I think is part of the fun with some of the older vampire villains.

I agree though, seeing a Marxist character would be cool, but hard to root against. They should do the same with Crimson dynamo

You can write Red Ghost as a character who thinks he is doing the right thing, but does terrible things in the name of his ideal society. It makes him more complex then ''I am a communist, so I must destroy the Fantastic Four, mwa, ha, ha!''

If Red Ghost is just a scum bag, make him more of a modern one, have him serve the current Russian government or be involved with the Russian mafia.

How about they have Shocker involved some how,maybe he is a Wakanda descendant.Shuri updates his gauntlet and he gets a vibranium costume.

BP vs the world. I want an international coalition or something as the villain.

I think they should save Namor for the 3rd film.

That would be fun. Red ghost for Russia, radioactive man for china, proper nuke for America. They could do an MCU version of the liberators!

Interesting.

I wonder why people keep suggesting Spider-Man villains for black panther?

Theoretically can they bring back Klaw?

Why not Zemo?Ghost?Arnim Zola? Hydra? Wakanda and New York would be perfect locations for that.

Armin can be still somewhere, Zemo has probably powers, Ghost is working for someone and Hydra is not probably over... and we still have Redskull somewhere. There is also the Leader?

"Erik kills Klaue and brings his body to Wakanda as an offering to gain access to the thron" ...
what if Klaw can be brough back someway to life??? and get those powers????a cross over with Spiderman? Antman and Wasp? Hulk? Thor? Ironman or Warmachine?

Black Panther vs Spiderman and also a teacher? then short but good apperances in spiderman sequels?
Craven the Hunter? This would be great to introduce White Tiger too.

Would it not be cool if they would bring back Melekith and Dark Elves and do a ice age?

hard to say but is they plan a cross over with spiderman then many animalistic villians and Kraven should show up.

+The Wakandian floiwers need to be brough back to Wakanda somehow and from somewhere and in NY is a botanic garden.

It looks like Donald Glover is going to be Michael Achebe. Would have preferred Bharkhad Abdi.

1. Glover is already Prowler.

2. Abdi is an Oscar winner.

Source is also saying they’re bringing Michael B. Jordan back. I doubt its reputable.

Last edited:
Michael B. Jordan is playing Killmonger's twin brother who will be Kraven the Hunter.

Personally as villain I would go with Achebe or even Madame Slay

Source is also saying they’re bringing Michael B. Jordan back. I doubt its reputable.

I reckon in an afterlife sequence sure. Still, really he was such a good villain, it would be a shame if he couldn’t come back. He would have made an amazing addition to the eventual illumanaughty (the evil version of the Illuminati or ‘the cabal’ if you prefer the less fun name)

I posted this in the other forum while discussing MBJ coming back.

Achebe could have an informant tell him about the body and smuggle it to Ghudaza where he uses tech he's stolen from Wakanda to revive him. Then Achebe uses Killmonger to taunt T'Challa.

Perhaps the movie is about Wakandan tech they didn't authorize the distribution of being discovered in the world. Achebe could be the ultimate source. T'Challa now tries to stop the tech from getting out and save Killmonger from what has now become a fate worse than death

Bringing back Killmonger would be so cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"