Sequels Who should be the villain of Black Panther 2?

He does right by him in death by opening the doors of Wakanda to the rest of the world, by reaching out to people in need in places like the one Killmonger grew up in.

Evan just having him make an appearance as a literal ghost haunting T’Challa is unnecessary. Everything he does for Wakanda and everything Wakanda goes through from here on out is a direct result of Killmonger’s actions and how his ideals clashed with T’Challa and T’Chaka’s. He’s already haunting him.

Joshua N'Dingi aka Doctor Crocodile, king of the neighboring nation of Mbangawi could be a interesting foe.

Orlando Jones as Achebe

tenor.gif

I saw Kenneth Ransom was playing Caeser at Bell Shakespeare, he looks the spitting image of Moses magnum. He would make an incredible Moses and there’s really quite a few parallels there

[url=https://ibb.co/fc4XVq]
[/url]

With Feige saying we'll he seeing Namor in phase 4, it would be great to see a story of Black Panther vs. The Submariner. The lethal badassery of both T'Challa and Namor going up against each other. This gives us an opportunity to see more of the T'Challa from Civil War and not the inexplicably watered down versiin we saw in his solo film...*drools*

newavengersv3008-014hrznw.jpg

3f7b178031bc760ac0c24f184acf882f.jpg

Are we making that Henry Golding guy our new Fassbender/Hardy/Stevens?

Yeah?

Henry Golding as Namor.

I don't want to see CW T'Challa again, I much prefer the version from his solo film and hopefully when the sequel comes out he's more like Priest’s version.

Are we making that Henry Golding guy our new Fassbender/Hardy/Stevens?

Yeah?

Henry Golding as Namor.

Haha yes. Yes we are. I actually would have to see Henry as reed Richards. Eddie Peng would make a great namor though.

I don’t know about introducing him in black panther 2 though. There’s a lot to introduce, the concept of Atlantis, why he hates the humans etc. and add in the cabal etc. maybe if they did a lot of that quickly in a fantastic four movie they could have him go up against t’challa for black panther 3 or 4

^Agreed. I'd personally rather see them dig more into Black Panther-centric mythos for at least the immediate sequel; if Namor shows up in a Black Panther film I see him as more of a crossover Civil War-style antagonist suitable for the third movie.

hopefully more world traveling in the next movie, and no insurrections.

Namor, Moses Magnum, meet more Wakandan spies as he travels, show us how awesome Wakanda is *outside* of Wakanda. Take us back home for a treat, and maybe a climactic battle.

What I really want is Doom in BP2 who will bring Wakanda to its knees following a trade dispute with Latveria. I want Victor to be T'Challa's equal in every way and for Latveria to have modernized itself by automating its military which makes it more than a threat to Wakanda. The end of the film will have both countries in ruins which will set the stage for Black Panther 3 where the international community back Michael Achebe's revolution with T'Challa personally betrayed by the White Wolf.

I'd rather introduced in a FF movie. They're his true arch-enemies. Not T'Challa. I like the Namor idea more.

I'd rather introduced in a FF movie. They're his true arch-enemies. Not T'Challa. I like the Namor idea more.

Doom has been in every FF film. I'd rather he stay out of their origin this time around. But it's a great time to bring Doom to the MCU.

Doom has been in every FF film. I'd rather he stay out of their origin this time around. But it's a great time to bring Doom to the MCU.

But I don't want him to be a Black Panther villain. No thanks. Hard pass

But I don't want him to be a Black Panther villain. No thanks. Hard pass

I can guarantee you that 90% of people would be interested in seeing Doctor Doom finally being done justice in Black Panther 2.

I can guarantee you that 90% of people would be interested in seeing Doctor Doom finally being done justice in Black Panther 2.

I don't care. Doom is my favorite villain. I grew up reading his exploits against his rivals, the FF. I want THAT on screen, not for the FFs best villain to be given to Black Panther. I want him done right. Making T'challa his arch nemesis ain't it.

Last edited:
Namor as a side antagonist but he is not really an antagonist in this film but he is more like the anti-villain much like how in Cap: Winter Soldier Bucky wasn't even the main antagonist he was more like a side villain or an anti-villain which is what I want Namor to be. Namor and BP going at it but realizing that there is a bigger threat than the 2 of them which is Moses Magnum or Achebe who would be the main antagonist.

I don't care. Doom is my favorite villain. I grew up reading his Elliott's against his rivals, the FF. I want THAT on screen, not for the FFs best villain to be given to Black Panther. I want him done right. Making T'challa his arch nemesis ain't it.

Well I don't want Doom introduced in Black Panther 2 but I wouldn't mind an already established Doom in Black Panther 3. Black Panther, Namor, and Doom would be some Game of Thrones awesome.

Or for Achebe I would go with either Michael Jai White or Wesley Snipes in the role

Unconventional choice but it might be fun to cast Nonso Anoxie as Moses Magnum. He’s physically imposing and I’m sure he’s getting sick of playing hired goon type roles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"