Who WON'T see this movie in the theatre?

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score
Who won't see it because of Fox latest work with the xfilms... X3, Wolverine... more other adaptations...

Who think they don't deserve our money this time?....

Are fair their lies, their liberties with the source material...?

_ _ _ _ _

Clarification:

I want to explain that the "don't mind Fox and the quality/respect to the material" isn't an insult, it just means that the voters of this option want to see the movie, regardless of the respect Fox has had with this movie and X3; you just want to see XO: Wolverine in the theatre. There isn't a problem about that, it is respectable.

It wasn't a bad comment from me, really. It simply means what it means. :cwink:

So let's keep the peace and respect to everyone's opinion, right?.

Let's discuss.

Last edited:
Me. I feel like i've already seen THREE Wolverine films... They just happened to be called X-Men. Also, for what they did to Wade. I love Deadpool about 100 times more than Wolverine and for them to so callously sullie the character in such an utterly pointless, cheap way... Well, it's unforgivable.

Nope, these fools aren't gettin' my money...

[magneto]traitors to the own cause[/magneto]

:woot:

Me, after the reviwer in AICN said that the final print has the same editing from the bootleg, I won´t watch it. Rothman, professional lier.

Me. I don't think I will go see any Fox X-Men films in theaters ever again until they start making movies worth going to the theaters for.

[magneto]traitors to the own cause[/magneto]

:woot:

[Magneto]What have I done???[/Magneto after realizing he made a terrible decision]

:oldrazz:

So, by the logic of your poll, if I go see it then I'm a person who doesn't demand quality or respect?
what if you let us decide what type of film it is after the first view? some of us haven't seen the bootleg.

I'm going to see it . I haven't seen the workprint and I'm sure i'll like some parts.

So, by the logic of your poll, if I go see it then I'm a person who doesn't demand quality or respect?
what if you let us decide what type of film it is after the first view? some of us haven't seen the bootleg.

Same here. I'm just not going to pay for a Wolverine ticket but pay for another movie's.

People who watched the workprint, and are not going to pay to watch it should feel really bad...

Same here. I'm just not going to pay for a Wolverine ticket but pay for another movie's.
So how you are gonna tell if that other movie does deserves your money?

Agreed.

This thread is just another mindless attack on the movie by one of the usual suspects - a person that disliked the leak because Gambit wasn't the lead character [in a Wolverine movie :whatever:].

The poll is insulting, and personally I'm completely disgusted by the behavior some people are showing here.

icon13.gif

All I'm saying is that the third option should be a plain "I'll see it" :)

and yes I'll go see it, but I don't want to be considered a person who "doesn't mind Fox and the quality/respect to the material" I want to decide that after the first viewing.

I'm just going to try to enjoy what I can because Fox most certainly will not meet my expectations.

People who watched the workprint, and are not going to pay to watch it should feel really bad...

So how you are gonna tell if that other movie does deserves your money?

What it comes down to and what the ultimate point is, is me not being a hypocrite by complaining about Fox and their films and still going out paying to see them since I'm still a sucker for action movies on the big screen.

I sure as hell am not going to sneak in and rip off the theatre, they don't deserve that not to mention I'm not a thief. Most likely I will give my money to The Soloist. Looks like a pretty decent heartfelt drama/story of friendship. I don't need to see that film to know it has a bit of heart and passion to it.

I'm just going to try to enjoy what I can because Fox most certainly will not meet my expectations.

At least you have the decency to watch the movie before passing judgment
icon14.gif

Unfortunately alotta people here seem to lack moral integrity and feel quite content with having watched a stolen bootleg and not paying to see the movie.

*This is why FOX can't (and shouldn't) listen to the fanboys. They act quite vicious when given the opportunity. The leak was that opportunity.

Idon't know yet.

Yes, if there's an Avatar trailer attached. No, if there isn't.

What it comes down to and what the ultimate point is, is me not being a hypocrite by complaining about Fox and their films and still going out paying to see them since I'm still a sucker for action movies on the big screen.

I sure as hell am not going to sneak in and rip off the theatre, they don't deserve that not to mention I'm not a thief. Most likely I will give my money to The Soloist. Looks like a pretty decent heartfelt drama/story of friendship. I don't need to see that film to know it has a bit of heart and passion to it.

If you're one of the few that didn't watch the leak and is going to choose to pass on the final film, I can respect that.

If you watched the leak, bashed it for a month here and are now choosing to skip the final film ---> YOU ARE A THIEF.

Me, after the reviwer in AICN said that the final print has the same editing from the bootleg, I won´t watch it. Rothman, professional lier.

Rothman didn't lie because he was an ass. He lied to protect the movie. If some ******* didn't leak the film Rothman wouldn't have needed to lie at all.

Rothman didn't lie because he was an ass. He lied to protect the movie. If some ******* didn't leak the film Rothman wouldn't have needed to lie at all.

Rothman never needs to lie. He could have just said it was an unfinished film. Finding out he was lying made me completely not want to see this film while before I was probably going to see it at least once to compare the final and the leaked versions.

If he would have allowed or forced the film makers to make a good movie he wouldn't need to protect it:o If a good movie leaks, people will still go see it. If a bad movie leaks, then the lies and pleading comes out in the producers.

If he would have allowed or forced the film makers to make a good movie he wouldn't need to protect it:o If a good movie leaks, people will still go see it. If a bad movie leaks, then the lies and pleading comes out in the producers.

You hit the nail on the head. All of Rothman's hair-brained schemes would be rendered completely unnecessary if his studio's tent pole films were actually good.

Your way of thinking is a bit off. Studios protect their movies whether they are good or bad. It is only a bad movie by your standards anyhow.

Someone stole the film and put it online. Fox and everyone involved were in damage control mode and were encouraging people not to watch it online. You would do the same if you were in their position.

Yeah I'm sorry, but this thread should be closed down...lol. I think they already had a thread about who was and wasn't going to see it in theater. You guys are just pissed that you didn't get your way, well welcome to life.

Your way of thinking is a bit off. Studios protect their movies whether they are good or bad. It is only a bad movie by your standards anyhow.

Someone stole the film and put it online. Fox and everyone involved were in damage control mode and were encouraging people not to watch it online. You would do the same if you were in their position.

Bingo.

I have not seen the workprint and I will be seeing this in theaters. I have far more important things to be angry and concerned about than just a movie.

I really can't stand the attitude that people who see this don't have standards and support mediocrity. I know a few people who've seen the workprint and enjoyed it. They have standards, and are a pretty fair judge of film and other media. I know others who are going through enough hell in their real lives right now, could care less about Fox drama, and that this movie is most likely going to be a welcome break.

You don't like when when you're labelled a dramatic fanboy with a Fox grudge, try being a little more objective about the other side too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"