Why Naruto?

Colossal Spoons said:
Aw, I don't want either of them to die :( They can keep beating Sasuke to within an inch of his life, have Tsunade heal him, then do it again....FOR ALL ETERNITY.
then the heads of the fans will implode with the coolness of that:(

Why are loud abnoxious characters always the focal points of Japanes cartoons? Naruto, Ash from Pokemon, the main dude from Avatar, Goku etc. Do they think that's funny. And then there's gotta be his quiet rival; Sasuke, Vegeta, Gary from Pokemon.

IMO, Neji's team or even Kiba's team would have made for a much better(and less childish) cartoon.

Well not really being that the show is called NARUTO an all:o

Yeah, and I think changing the show to NEJI or ROCK LEE would be an improvement. I clearly don't "hate" it cuz I watch it.

Colossal Spoons said:
Why are loud abnoxious characters always the focal points of Japanes cartoons? Naruto, Ash from Pokemon, the main dude from Avatar, Goku etc. Do they think that's funny. And then there's gotta be his quiet rival; Sasuke, Vegeta, Gary from Pokemon.

IMO, Neji's team or even Kiba's team would have made for a much better(and less childish) cartoon.

i always wandered that to. i guess the obnoxious charatcters are the ones that will pull people in to the show. & make an intense situation more leighthearted. like michalango from the ninja turtles, or flash form the juctice league ect.

as for me , i like more of the serious, focus, determined charcters better than the funnny ones.

I think most "adults" prefer the more serious characters. I hate how the cartoon industry bends over backwards for children. Sure, they'er the ones buying all the toys but damn. Can we get a show w/out a loudmouth main character?

A great group for Naruto would be

Kiba for leading(HE'S ****ING ICHIGO!), then Rock Lee, Neji, Shikamaru, Chouji and Shino. Perhaps Naruto.

Basically that team of Characters would make a good series

EDIT: So basically the Sasuke Rescue team plus Rock Lee and Shino.

That would be awesome! Why do you want Kiba leading though. Shikamaru seems like the best fit to lead.

Colossal Spoons said:
That would be awesome! Why do you want Kiba leading though. Shikamaru seems like the best fit to lead.
Kiba for the leading of the Anime. Shikamaru for the actual leader of the team.

Kiba and Naruto would be a good combination for the Stars of the Show.

Colossal Spoons said:
I think most "adults" prefer the more serious characters. I hate how the cartoon industry bends over backwards for children. Sure, they'er the ones buying all the toys but damn. Can we get a show w/out a loudmouth main character?

No, they don't. I like a series if it's interesting, not because the lead character is obnoxious or not.

Naruto is only really obnoxious in filler. He's really not that bad in canon anime/manga storyline.

oakzap425 said:
No, they don't. I like a series if it's interesting, not because the lead character is obnoxious or not.

Well, I did say most and since you're the first and only person to speak up in favor of Naruto, you're the minority.

Naruto has so much potential, he just needs to shape his fighting up and stop starting every fight with his Shadow Clone Jutsu.

Him blindly throwing like 100 clones at Kimimaro was genius :rolleyes: The worst part is that they were all Kyuubi powered up too.

AndThePickles said:
Naruto has so much potential, he just needs to shape his fighting up and stop starting every fight with his Shadow Clone Jutsu.
The clones are his addvantage. I think he's the only one able to fight an entire brawl with pure clones. In fact, 2 years later, you are going to see that his clones = Gaara's sand in potential.

He's going to be known for the master of clones...

Corinthian™ said:
The clones are his addvantage. I think he's the only one able to fight an entire brawl with pure clones. In fact, 2 years later, you are going to see that his clones = Gaara's sand in potential.

He's going to be known for the master of clones...

I anxiously await that.

I love all the supporting characters (rock lee freaking owns) but I think naruto is perfect for the lead character. After all, his relationship and interaction with sasuke is the most interesting part of the whole series imo.

I'm trying to get into this show, but it's just getting more annoying for me. I was watching another ep form the chunin exam and it's where Sakura cut her hair off. That exam is going way too long, the flashbacks aren't helping. 50% of the ep was nothing but flashbacks. And I find myself really hating Rock Lee :( How much longer will it take for me to get into this show? :(

I'm a few eps ahead of you, I still am not liking it. I think I'll eventually quit watching it.

Tsunulia said:
I'm trying to get into this show, but it's just getting more annoying for me. I was watching another ep form the chunin exam and it's where Sakura cut her hair off. That exam is going way too long, the flashbacks aren't helping. 50% of the ep was nothing but flashbacks. And I find myself really hating Rock Lee :( How much longer will it take for me to get into this show? :(

I thought he was annoying at first....trust me, he gets AWESOME!

^yes, listen to the man. I believe it's around episode 48-50 where people fall in love with him XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"