Why would you see this movie if....

martinbluther

Civilian
Reaction score
This is almost a fill in the blank type of thread, but the main reason is.

Why would you see the film if:

Cyke gets robbed?

Professor X gets stiffed?

They aim to end the serial?

Fox wants out of their contract?

They don't give homage to other characters?

Of course, the other side is, "I want to see the film because I believe it may do all these things but maybe more, or because it will make Up fir the preceding things because..."

I would love to hear from these fans also... maybe I WILL see the film even though I think my fave character will be robbed...

(mods, if this thread is too provocative, please let me know...)

I'd see this film b/c I love the X-men! No matter what happens I'd still want to see it, good or bad!

Ummm, yeah...I don't think anyone on an X-Men 3 Spoilers forum would NOT watch this movie, no matter what they know or don't know will happen...

-TNC

erm cuz this movie is going to be the best ever and it's main plot is the best comic book story ever!

I'll see it because I love X-Men and because it's the only way of truly finding out what happens. I'm not going to stay away from it based on rumours, fanboy whining and general speculation. I want to make my own mind up and see the facts.

Ill see it out of curiousity... but some pre news will determine my mindset going into it.

IMO theres fanboy nitpicks, then theres true deal breaking aspects of the film that have been proven many times before: such as things having to do with if this is another A.D.D. production. I dont confuse the two. Ill have a better or worse expectation depending on this. To brace myself or have a smile when the opening credits roll. Thats the question.

I don't even know if I understand the point of this thread...

I am seeing this movie, one way or another.

I am an X-Men fan, and that's final. No Gambit and no Sentinels is not going to deter me from seeing it. And I won't know who does and doesn't die until I see the movie. And I won't let possibilities stop me from seeing it.

I don't even know what you mean by "end the serial"...

If you mean "end the series", then yes, I'd still see it if they intended to end the series. In fact, I'd prefer they end the series with this movie.

And I could give a **** less about Fox and their contracts or anything else.

Is this really going to be the last X-Men movie? What about rumored projects like the Wolverine or Magneto spinoffs? Is Marvel going to own the franchise if Fox and Marvel split? i'm so confused!! I just don't think like a company person here.

I'll see this movie whatever happens, and whatever people's views are. I've been following it for over a year. I'm not about to just bail out now.

Godzilla2000 said:
Is this really going to be the last X-Men movie? What about rumored projects like the Wolverine or Magneto spinoffs? Is Marvel going to own the franchise if Fox and Marvel split? i'm so confused!! I just don't think like a company person here.

Wolverine will most likely happen. Magneto is possible.

X-Men 4 is very unlikely.

i personally want to see it come full circle in this one. i'll see it no matter what happens

Nell2ThaIzzay said:

Wolverine is most likely gonna happen correct. The same with Magneto considering Ian's update on it. And X4's likeliness depends on how much moolah it brings in. It has already been stated by people involved with the film that they can see it continuing further. Quit with your "no movie past 3 can be good" attitude. And Zak Penn is signed on to direct and write a movie that will most likely showcase the younger X-Men.

I'll probably send someone else to watch it and tell me if its good.....

and then you go by the opinion of a friend??
sorry that's weird...everyone has a different opinion

MaleRogue said:
and then you go by the opinion of a friend??
sorry that's weird...everyone has a different opinion

I'd rather do that than see the movie and get pissed off. I dont waste money that easily.

so you don't like the tv spots then?
but what if a friends says it sucks...and afterwords you think it's a great movie

Nell2ThaIzzay said:

With all the untapped ideas from the comics that are still left to explore I find that tragic.

MaleRogue said:
so you don't like the tv spots then?
but what if a friends says it sucks...and afterwords you think it's a great movie

I like the TV spots....

And my friend is a comics fan with knowledge ofthe X-Men...he seemed to like the first two flicks

so...why don't you go to the movies then with a friend...you will never know about a movie if it's great or it sucks...i hated sin city but my friends tought it was a good movie...you have got to get a own opinion about the movie...go with your friens have a blast enjoy the movie

RedIsNotBlue said:
Wolverine is most likely gonna happen correct. The same with Magneto considering Ian's update on it. And X4's likeliness depends on how much moolah it brings in. It has already been stated by people involved with the film that they can see it continuing further. Quit with your "no movie past 3 can be good" attitude. And Zak Penn is signed on to direct and write a movie that will most likely showcase the younger X-Men.

I just hope that with the Wolverine movie, they delve more into Sabertooth and Wolverine's connections with Weapon X and all. Plus I believe Wolverine, according to what I've gleaned from different websites and read in serveral comics is either Sabertooth's half brother or Grandfather, one of the two. That would make things interesting.

MaleRogue said:
so...why don't you go to the movies then with a friend...you will never know about a movie if it's great or it sucks...i hated sin city but my friends tought it was a good movie...you have got to get a own opinion about the movie...go with your friens have a blast enjoy the movie

I'll know by way of rotten tomatoes, and other movie reviews.

Check critics also.. there should be reviews just before the movie hits i think. I want to see it to either tear the film apart if it deserves such in a review here, or applaud it... either way itll be worth it just for that lol

Godzilla2000 said:
I just hope that with the Wolverine movie, they delve more into Sabertooth and Wolverine's connections with Weapon X and all. Plus I believe Wolverine, according to what I've gleaned from different websites and read in serveral comics is either Sabertooth's half brother or Grandfather, one of the two. That would make things interesting.

Of course they will. They most likely show Logan's escape from Weapon X and even have some interesting flashback sequences. Sabretooth is necessary. And I would expect Deathstrike and Stryker to be a part too. Hell we might even see Ol Jugghead in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"