Will Peter/Spider-Man redeem himself by the end of the film?

I'm sure Peter will redeem himself by the end of the film. He's gonna have to, if the symbiote makes him misbehave like writing graffiti on the walls of a public building or something.

The queston now is, will he redeem himself for the spam?

:oldrazz:

venom4life said:
I'm sure Peter will redeem himself by the end of the film. He's gonna have to, if the symbiote makes him misbehave like writing graffiti on the walls of a public building or something.
yeah, its kinda of like, you misbehave and then you have no control over it, you have to be quiet and get rid of the misbehavior, its kinda of like that.......sort of.

The queston is, with the symbiote corrupting Peter, how low will he go?

venom4life said:
The queston now is, will he redeem himself for the spam?

:oldrazz:

Hopefully. The question of this thread is simple. Of course Peter will redeem himself. That was made pretty obvious in the trailer.

Btw, what the hell is that in your avatar?? It's freaky as hell :wow:

spidermanhero12 said:
i will stop, even though this is the only time i have don it since august, im not going to argue with you.

Good lad.

You don't have to keep repeating yourself to every single person who posts here. You've said what you think once. People can read. If they want to respond to your opinion then they will.

You don't have to keep saying it. Same goes for other threads too.

Doc Ock said:
Hopefully. The question of this thread is simple. Of course Peter will redeem himself. That was made pretty obvious in the trailer.

Btw, what the hell is that in your avatar?? It's freaky as hell :wow:

Good lad.

You don't have to keep repeating yourself to every single person who posts here. You've said what you think once. People can read. If they want to respond to your opinion then they will.

You don't have to keep saying it. Same goes for other threads too.
yeah, peter will have to fight his heart out in this film, peter was in alot of pain when he was getting rid of the symbiote, with great power comes great responsibility is a very important thing in peters life, every hero reeedeems himself, im sure peter will:yay:.

Peter will redeem himself. But he's going to take the beating of his life first. And from the looks of it, he's going to take quite a few beatings throughout the movie.

I'm so pumped to see exactly what Venom's going to do to Spidey. If he's only going to have 15 minutes of screen time, then I bet 13.5 minutes will be dedicated to kickin Spidey's a**

November Rain said:
....The funny thing about the saving mj/city argument is that he actually manages to finally subdue ock, not as spiderman but as peter parker. Why parker never tried this right at the beginning is beyond me but that's another thread topic.

Too much to read to see if anyone made this point (and i tried, but i just woke up so i'm still tired)... but Peter didn't know what Doc Ocks intentions were at first. How can you subdue an enemy's plans without knowing what they are?

And i agree with what the other person said about the tentacles. Part of how he was able to "reacH" Otto, was because the tentacles, who were taking over his thoughts, were no longer as strong because of being semurged in water.

:whatever:

*re-reads last pages*

How many times are we repeating the word "redeem"? Is there a competition I don't know about here? Or maybe we're making fun of this thread and I'm just out of the loop???

I don't like thinking about those words...i hope we don't have to hear them another ten times in this movie, too....i get tired of them
Totally agree that we shouldn't have to hear them 20 times, but it is one of the base themes of the series so there should be somethings that at least make us THINK about it.

You should be leary of how many times I've read the word "redeem"... redeem, redeem, redeem... :oldrazz:

Angry Sentinel said:
How many times are we repeating the word "redeem"? Is there a competition I don't know about here? Or maybe we're making fun of this thread and I'm just out of the loop???

It's probably being used so often because it's what the thread is about. :whatever:

Are you upset by how often the words "Peter" and "Spider-Man" are being used?

Mr. Stay Puft said:
It's probably being used so often because it's what the thread is about. :whatever:

Are you upset by how often the words "Peter" and "Spider-Man" are being used?
What??? is that humor, good for you!! *Laughs*

Interesting theory, so if I make a thread about my A**, everyone will have an excuse to keep repeating the word A** instead using, I don't know, a synonym like butt, booty, rear, backside. Nope they would rather keep repeating the word A** in every sentence so as to sound like a robot... makes perfect sense, thanks for clearing that up for me. :down

It's not a big deal, really! I just know how sarcastic the hypesters can be at times and thought maybe I was missing out on a joke.

Jubba said:
he watched some kid getting beat up in an alley and did nothing...was he dying?
i freaking hate that part in the movie, everytime im ready to like yell at my screen "you moron get in there and help him! that was you a couple years ago!"

Angry Sentinel said:
Interesting theory, so if I make a thread about my A**, everyone will have an excuse to keep repeating the word A** instead using, I don't know, a synonym like butt, booty, rear, backside. Nope they would rather keep repeating the word A** in every sentence so as to sound like a robot... makes perfect sense, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Unless someone is against saying A** or has a really odd vocabulary preference, I seriously doubt someone would seriously use "booty" or "backside" when describing your A**. So I'm pretty sure the word "A**" would be used quite a bit.

Secondly, what synonyms for "redeem" that are commonly used would you prefer?

Venomfan said:
i freaking hate that part in the movie, everytime im ready to like yell at my screen "you moron get in there and help him! that was you a couple years ago!"
that just reminds me, peter must have felt VERY guilt when he walked away, that scene was about choice.

spidermanhero12 said:
that just reminds me, peter must have felt VERY guilt when he walked away, that scene was about choice.
einstein.gif

Mr. Guy who doesn't understand that humans use more than one word to express themselves could use... come full circle said:
Unless someone is against saying A** or has a really odd vocabulary preference, I seriously doubt someone would seriously use "booty" or "backside" when describing your A**. So I'm pretty sure the word "A**" would be used quite a bit.
Did you seriously use like, seriously, like more than once. Seriously, why are you talking to me? How about we seriously get back to redeeming paker... like, seriously.

Angry Sentinel said:
Did you seriously use like, seriously, like more than once. Serioulsy, why are you talking to me? How about we seriously get back to redeeming paker... like, seriously.

Are you seriously trying to be a harda** on a messageboard? I mean seriously, do you think that I am seriously impressed by your serious attitude? You seriously need to take a seat and seriously stop trying to be cool. Seriously. God. Maybe you can seriously redeem yourself by admitting that it seriously was you who seriously got off topic.

Seriously, you guys need to redeem yourselves n stop acting like an A** to one another. Seriously we're like seriously here to have a good time n not listen to you A**'s fight about redeeming. The thread is about redeeming. Seriously, if you're not going to talk about redeeming Peter "Paker" or if he can redeem himself, and continue to be a bunch of A**s, then you A**s seriously need to leave.

Seriously though, instead of being an A** Angry, what words would you use instead of redeem? If you seriously cant stand reading "redeem" over n over then why come back to this thread over n over like an A**. I'd seriously stop coming instead of making an A** of myself by being aggervated over silly things like redeem..

this one seriously went out to you Mr. Stay Puft :joker:

NightCrawler said:
Seriously, you guys need to redeem yourselves n stop acting like an A** to one another. Seriously we're like seriously here to have a good time n not listen to you A**'s fight about redeeming. The thread is about redeeming. Seriously, if you're not going to talk about redeeming Peter "Paker" or if he can redeem himself, and continue to be a bunch of A**s, then you A**s seriously need to leave.

Seriously though, instead of being an A** Angry, what words would you use instead of redeem? If you seriously cant stand reading "redeem" over n over then why come back to this thread over n over like an A**. I'd seriously stop coming instead of making an A** of myself by being aggervated over silly things like redeem..

this one seriously went out to you Mr. Stay Puft :joker:

....Well played...

NightCrawler said:
instead of being an A** Angry, what words would you use instead of redeem? If you seriously cant stand reading "redeem" over n over
Mr. Stay Puft said:
....Well played...
*reads responses... shakes head*
I see the intelligence level in this thread continues to drop... Interesting how both of you overlooked this part of what I said...
Angry said:
It's not a big deal, really! I just know how sarcastic the hypesters can be at times and thought maybe I was missing out on a joke.
... And after re-reading, I see that it was only one poster who kept reposting the same thing and that was the real thing catching my attention, but WHATEVER.

So Instead of adding more to this debotchery and obvious attempt to keep this thread alive, I'll just offer this instead...

Angry Sentinel: I hate when writers SAVE comic characters as if they have no faults, only later to trash them again because they realize it makes for a more interesting character.
Mr. Stay Cheesy Poof: Why don't you use the word redeem, it's clearly what the thread is about.
Angry Sentinel: What? Sorry didn't realize there was only one way to verbalize it.
Mr. Stay Cheesy Poof: Hey don't try and be tellin me wat to do, this is my thread and if I say REDEEM, then it's REDEEM...
Angry Sentinel: SERIOUSLY no big deal, let it go...
Mr Stay Cheesy Poof: BLAH BLAH BLAH REDEEM... BLAH BLAH BLAH REDEEM...BLAH BLAH BLAH REDEEM!!!
NightCrawler: *fake sneeze* SENTINELSALOSER!
Angry Sentinel: Ok, you guys win, I'm out of here....
Rest of hype poster: yeah, so are we, everybody knows he'll be redeemed anyway.
Peter Parker Maguire: Great, now maybe I can recover from looking like a meany or some junk.
Mr. Stay Cheesy Poof: REDEEMED DAMMIT!!!

:whatever: :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"