Days of Future Past Will X:FC use traditions from the X-Men trilogy?

I think it'd be cool to see the movie open up with the Cinemascope Fox logo (shown above) considering the time frame of the story, but like the other X-movies, have the X fade slower than the other letters.

Last edited:
I like the Cerebro mechanical X-door opening they've done for trilogy movies

Producers said First class dont care about X-men Origins Wolverine ok.
But they must not forget X3. In intro 20 years before trilogy Xavier and Erik are still friends. Plus in First Class'end Xavier shouldnt lose his legs but much later.

I think it'd be cool to see the movie open up with the Cinemascope Fox logo (shown above) considering the time frame of the story, but like the other X-movies, have the X fade slower than the other letters.

That would be awesome.

I like the Cerebro mechanical X-door opening they've done for trilogy movies

Producers said First class dont care about X-men Origins Wolverine ok.
But they must not forget X3. In intro 20 years before trilogy Xavier and Erik are still friends. Plus in First Class'end Xavier shouldnt lose his legs but much later.
That was what i thought but in interviews in magazines and the net the guys working on the film already anounced that happening.

I would bet that Patrick Stewart does the intro voice over.

Yes i think most of them will happen except for: "-the Cerebro mechanical door opening"

since it's not yet bulit, i prefer they use the steel door on teaser poster

I loved the score in X2 and X3 openings. X2 especially still gives me shivers. Although X3 too. When we see Angel's cut wings and then BAAMMMMMM. Amazing.

Yes i think most of them will happen except for: "-the Cerebro mechanical door opening"

since it's not yet bulit, i prefer they use the steel door on teaser poster

But XFC is a flashback movie, so they definitely put the cerebro mechanical door if they want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"