The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock:
I understand not liking the classic toon, that one is bad, but the new show? That one is awesome, best TMNT feed I know of
I like TMNT II, don't care about the other two movies
You missed out a lot of fun by not knowing of Turtles Forever

I never cared for the new cartoon, although I did watch Turtles Forever, but it was just "meh" if I may say so, haha.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II would've been better if they had the original idea with bringing in Krang.

Sadly no new news or trailer. :mad:

What happens when you get a short time ban? Can you still read the threads, or is it no board access at all?

The only thing you can't do when you have a probationary ban is post. You have access to everything else on the forums except for posting.

So I went out to dinner with my parents and older brother today and I mentioned TASM to them. My brother was like,"There's a new Spider-Man movie coming out?" I also had to explain what a reboot was cause he thought it meant it was taking place inbetween the Raimi films. :funny:

So I went out to dinner with my parents and older brother today and I mentioned TASM to them. My brother was like,"Really?" I also had to explain what a reboot was cause he thought it meant it was taking place inbetween the Raimi films. :funny:

:up:

So I went out to dinner with my parents and older brother today and I mentioned TASM to them. My brother was like,"There's a new Spider-Man movie coming out?" I also had to explain what a reboot was cause he thought it meant it was taking place inbetween the Raimi films. :funny:

Gwendolyn Stacy - Informing the uninformed, for the greater good. :spidey:

I never cared for the new cartoon, although I did watch Turtles Forever, but it was just "meh" if I may say so, haha.
AX4.jpg

god damn it I can't wait till my manliness kicks in and I can grow this
memustache1.jpg

i look so freaking awesomesauce
its going to make sam elliott proud

god damn it I can't wait till my manliness kicks in and I can grow this
memustache1.jpg

i look so freaking awesomesauce
its going to make sam elliott proud
You look like you're from that area of Egypt where men take great pride in their 'staches

I can't believe there hasn't been a US president with any form of facial hair in almost a hundred years. I dont get it. Beards have always seemed to represent wisdom, yet people view them as "dirty", which is crazy because then everyone would be bald. It's only dirty if you don't take care of it. I wonder if there will be another president with a beard in my life time.

I don't understand why beard would be a sign of wisdom though.

Same way being bald is a sign of intelligence

Overpriced. Considering you can get every issue online for free. :o

It'd be cool for collectors though.

Where do you get the books?

Online for free? Where?
I buy the Marvel Masterworks books which are basically reprints of the comics. They each contain about 10 issues per book. I usually get them on Amazon, but I think you can buy them anywhere online and I did buy one book at my booksamillion store one time. Amazon is the cheapest place to get them though and other online stores may not have all of them.

Neither did I, lol.
Give the second cartoon another try, it's really awesome, one of the best comic book to animation out there

While I do plan to read all of the Spider-Man comics, I prefer actual books. Plus, it's too expensive.
I sometimes prefer actual books, sometimes digitized
I eventually love to zoom in
And I hate viewing them through Acrobat Reader
And if that's overpriced what do you think of paying all that money for printed comics?

Last edited:
Give the second cartoon another try, it's really awesome, one of the best comic book to animation out there

I sometimes prefer actual books, sometimes digitized
I eventually love to zoom in
And I hate viewing them through Acrobat Reader
And if that's overpriced what do you think of paying all that money for printed comics?
You do what I do?
It's worth the money. I save up money to buy them every time I go on vacation. I can't afford to pay over a $100 for the cd-rom collection.

I buy the Marvel Masterworks books which are basically reprints of the comics. They each contain about 10 issues per book. I usually get them on Amazon, but I think you can buy them anywhere online and I did buy one book at my booksamillion store one time. Amazon is the cheapest place to get them though and other online stores may not have all of them.

Thanks! I'll check that out :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"