The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't posted on SHH in, like, a month I think...what'd I miss? :woot:

I have this, or well, a version of. Got it off a friend and didn't have to pay a penny :yay:

It's great, and though I agree that printed comics are nicer,I'm not that good a reader and sometimes the small print they put in the balloons i find hard to read, so I love the fact that I can zoom in and out, and I don't even have to use bookmarks or remember where i got up to, it does all that for me. :up:

However I will get the TPB's if there's an arching storyline that carries through the other series such as Spectacular, making it easy to read with the correct issues in one book. God I love TPB's.

I have this, or well, a version of. Got it off a friend and didn't have to pay a penny :yay:

It's great, and though I agree that printed comics are nicer,I'm not that good a reader and sometimes the small print they put in the balloons i find hard to read, so I love the fact that I can zoom in and out, and I don't even have to use bookmarks or remember where i got up to, it does all that for me. :up:

However I will get the TPB's if there's an arching storyline that carries through the other series such as Spectacular, making it easy to read with the correct issues in one book. God I love TPB's.

Cool. I am deciding whether to get this or get those Masterbooks that Gwen had mentioned.

Something so annoying you won't miss in the next lounge

In one week from now, I will be getting on a Carnival cruise ship. Can't wait!

Okay, but we'll have to leave before my brother wakes up, otherwise there won't be any room in the car. My parents won't care because I'm sure they'd rather take you instead of my brother.

Thank you both. I'm sure I will.

LOL. ok! :woot:

Complaining about the trailer gave me inner conflicts and peace at once, I just dunno which trailer I complained about and became that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"