The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before you go hunting for wild pop tarts, let this man give you advice on what not to do and why.

[YT]e0mXlbtOzT0[/YT]

OK, I will not go to Isla Sorna. I will do the mighty hunt on the mainland in the great state of PA.

OK, I will not go to Isla Sorna. I will do the mighty hunt on the mainland in the great state of PA.

its-dangerous-to-go-alone-take-this.jpg

Wow there are almost 200 people viewing the Amazing Spider-man (Spoilers) forum or sub forum whatever you want to call it

Oh, that's nothin' compared to how many are probably viewing TDKR forum

My youngest brother was playing the first movie Spider-Man game on the GBA, my other brother said this is the worst Spider-Man game, I described the first GBC game for him and that changed his mind

It was a blast :funny:

Hey guys, I was thinking with my friend that we should start doing video reviews for movies together, but even though I can speak fluid English, my friend does not have that skill, so would it be an awful idea to do them in Finnish and just give them English subtitles?
Would you guys watch something like that?

Hey guys, I was thinking with my friend that we should start doing video reviews for movies together, but even though I can speak fluid English, my friend does not have that skill, so would it be an awful idea to do them in Finnish and just give them English subtitles?

Sure. I'm not sure I've ever heard Finnish being spoken either. I'm always down for new stuff.

Not to sound like a *****e, but probably not.

I'm not really a fan of subtitles for an entire film/video/etc.

Snippets here and there are fine, but I get a headache if I have to read subtitles from beginning to end. I usually give up in the middle.

I'm not really a fan of subtitles for an entire film/video/etc.

Snippets here and there are fine, but I get a headache if I have to read subtitles from beginning to end. I usually give up in the middle.

Oh... Well, I guess that's usual for American/English people since they almost never have to read subtitles in movies. It's a quite normal thing around here since Finnish people prefer subtitles with original voices over Finnish dubbing. Though, I usually just listen to the talking instead of reading subtitles because I understand English just as well as Finnish

Hahaha! WTF?! That was hilarious.

Indeed :funny: and even better when you actually understand what he's saying :cwink:

He basically says that "During the summertime I always count on frozen treats such as ice cream. And a one particular kind of ice cream has always been close to my heart: Mars ice cream bars. So, I drove 9 km to the nearest store. Things that I bought: bread, ketchup and so on... But did they have Mars ice cream bars? NO THEY ****IN DIDN'T" and yeah... hilarious stuff :woot: that guy is totally nuts

My youngest brother was playing the first movie Spider-Man game on the GBA, my other brother said this is the worst Spider-Man game, I described the first GBC game for him and that changed his mind

It was a blast :funny:
I have both games. I like the GameCube version. I can't say much about the GBA version though, cause I didn't get very far into the game. I got stuck on a level and haven't gotten around to trying to beat it.

So after having contacts for 6 hours, I have broken one and have spent at least an hours worth of time taking them out/putting them in

So after having contacts for 6 hours, I have broken one and have spent at least an hours worth of time taking them out/putting them in
Sorry to hear that. I don't think I would ever wear contacts. I don't think they would be comfortable. At least not as comfortable as not wearing contacts. I actually look better with glasses anyway.

Sorry to hear that. I don't think I would ever wear contacts. I don't think they would be comfortable. At least not as comfortable as not wearing contacts. I actually look better with glasses anyway.

Eh, it can be irritating at first but if you give them a while you'd get used to them.

Has anyone seen the trailer for Dredd? It just got put up online by G4 and it's actually pretty cool looking. Seems like a decent film, which is more than can said for the 1st Judge Dredd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"