The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else seen Snow White and the Huntsman? First I was really surprised with how emotional, brilliant and overall great it was, but then... the third act just throws everything out the window and just has that cliche end battle which doesn't serve the story at all!

Then there is the cringe worthy final battle dialogue:
bad guy says "You cannot destroy me!!"
then the good guy says "You can't have my heart!!" Ugh...

The third act is so brainless and doesn't tie anything together character-wise that it really totally ruined the movie for me. And you know what's really sad? Many reviewers on youtube say that "the movie was kinda slow in the middle... but it really pics up on the third act, the final battle is really fun!"

Well, I just read the first volume of Ultimate Spider-Man again. This time, with the James Horner ASM score in the background! The score really made the comic feel like a movie :awesome:

Unfortunately it's raining here in Nassau. :( So here I am. No need to catch me up; I've been lurking here for quiet sometime. Tim and Goran loved it, and it has a 86 "Fresh" score on RT. Embargo ends on the 27th, right? Anything else I missed?

I have both games. I like the GameCube version. I can't say much about the GBA version though, cause I didn't get very far into the game. I got stuck on a level and haven't gotten around to trying to beat it.
Gamecube version of the first movie game is ok
First GBC Spider-Man is hardly anything like the first PS1 game, except with Ock being the Master Planner and Venom being there, and it's awful

Stallone's Dredd was just hilarious.
True, I love it

Well, I just read the first volume of Ultimate Spider-Man again. This time, with the James Horner ASM score in the background! The score really made the comic feel like a movie :awesome:
That's fun I guess

Hey, random thought. The day that Stan Lee dies, I'll be crying A LOT. That guy is incredibly awesome.

The same goes to Paul McCartney.

Hey, random thought. The day that Stan Lee dies, I'll be crying A LOT. That guy is incredibly awesome.

The same goes to Paul McCartney.
Stan just needs to make it until the day that we can transfer his consciousness into a machine, Vision style.

Nice! So far we are 1 for 1 in superhero CBM's. Can we go for 2 for 2 and 3 for 3?

Looks like we won't get game 7 this year.
Well, now I go from rooting for LeBron to never win a championship to rooting for him to only win one championship. Just doesn't feel the same.

The refs in Miami are giving the Heat every single thing.

I can name ten hits that Heat pulled and they weren't called in the last five minutes.

I can name ten hits that Heat pulled and they weren't called in the last five minutes.
NBA refs not calling a game fairly? When LeBron's ring is on the line? Surely, you jest, sir!

Lol seriously. Sometimes it just feels like the ref is just trying to pump up the crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"