• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Worst moments in movies

You hate Seinfeld, Ghost World, American Beauty AND Halle Berry's breasts?

You scare me. :dry:
yes. yes i do. I also hate star wars, star trek,The Matrix the show Heroes, the flintstones, the jetsons, Law and Order, Reality TV, blind faith and anything involving Adam Sandler

Worst moment ever, Star Trek V, When Kirk is climbing the mountain and Bones is having that camp convo with himself, then spock rockets in on jet boots.

yes. yes i do. I also hate star wars, star trek,The Matrix the show Heroes, the flintstones, the jetsons, Law and Order, Reality TV, blind faith and anything involving Adam Sandler

Yeah, you got mental problems, man :o

The band Blind Faith?

You hate a lot of cool movies/tv shows. What exactly do you enjoy?

The band Blind Faith?

You hate a lot of cool movies/tv shows. What exactly do you enjoy?

No blind faith meaning people who will believe or follow an ideal or "dogma" without putting any thought or consideration into it.
well I do enjoy House, Sherlock Holmes movies, Comic Books, Art, Indie films, senseless violence, Family Guy, Dr. Who, Red Dwarf, anything that makes you think.

Even the Wedding Singer?!
Yes
and 50 first dates
and Spanglish
and Punch Drunk Love
and every other movie he has been in beofre you ask.

No blind faith meaning people who will believe or follow an ideal or "dogma" without putting any thought or consideration into it.
well I do enjoy House, Sherlock Holmes movies, Comic Books, Art, Indie films, senseless violence, Family Guy, Dr. Who, Red Dwarf, anything that makes you think.
Wow. That is a total paradox.

I was joking about the Blind Faith thing.

No offense meant but, how old are you?

Yes
and 50 first dates
and Spanglish
and Punch Drunk Love
and every other movie he has been in beofre you ask.
If you don't like Punch Drunk Love and at least parts of the Waterboy, then I question whether or not you have a soul.

this from the person with the Mick Foley Cactus Jack Avy?
No need to get your panties all in a bunch. But since when does being a wrestling fan have anything to do with maturity of taste or maturity in general? Also...you clearly knew not only the stage name but the real name of the person in my avatar, which means that you were at some point a really devoted wrestling fan.

If you don't like Punch Drunk Love and at least parts of the Waterboy, then I question whether or not you have a soul.

Lets see earlier someone told me that jesus hates me because I didn't like ghost world, and now because of punch drunk love and the ****ing waterboy I have no soul.
Okay
interesting

Lets see earlier someone told me that jesus hates me because I didn't like ghost world, and now because of punch drunk love and the ****ing waterboy I have no soul.
Okay
interesting
Well.

Only parts of the Waterboy.

No need to get your panties all in a bunch. But since when does being a wrestling fan have anything to do with maturity of taste or maturity in general? Also...you clearly knew not only the stage name but the real name of the person in my avatar, which means that you were at some point a really devoted wrestling fan.
i am a fan of senseless violence. so yes I know who mick foley is. But as you know people make assumptions about your age based on your prefrences. I was just pointing out that its a little iritating. Okay?

i am a fan of senseless violence. so yes I know who mick foley is. But as you know people make assumptions about your age based on your prefrences. I was just pointing out that its a little iritating. Okay?
I wasn't making assumptions of your age based on your preferences so much as your grammar.

Ah I see, well i openly admit that my spelling and sentence structure is quite often extemporaneous at best.

Waking up Monday April 9th 2007 to read that the likes of "Blades of Glory" and "Are We Done Yet" beat out "Grindhouse" at the Box Office...

11 million and in 4th...WTF!!!!

I mean I know it's Easter, but damn...

CFE

That part in FF where Reed proposes to Susan. And I hesitate saying that because it implies that the preceding parts were somehow better, but tat final scene was just the last painful nail in the coffin.

what was so bad about batman returns?

Id say alot of the scenes in godzilla final wars.the american distributors(who didnt keep there word) told the directors over seas to americanize the film so they put americans and gun scenes and so on in the film.........those scenes sucked,the one tihng that saved the film were some of the cool battle scenes and kick backs.seeing "zilla" destoryed by big g was worth the price alone.

terminator three was god aweful.the sunglasses scene is really bad.
episode III-r2 can take out two super battle driods but they can kill a jedi?
natalies over acted "im scared and crying" scene.
episode III entirly......
as cliche as it sounds....greedo shooting first was terrible and to this day lucas hasnt given a good reason why that was added.
hayden being added to rotj
ghost riders "you think im pretty right" scene
x-3's scenes involving beast........x-3 scenes involving anyone except the fast ball special scene and a few others

ghost riders "you think im pretty right" scene
x-3's scenes involving beast........x-3 scenes involving anyone except the fast ball special scene and a few others

You mean Halle Berry, right? Not Beast. Okay. That's alright.

:cmad:

I loved Beast. He was one the best parts of X3. I know there wasn't many, but Kelsey Grammar was good.

beast sucked,the dialog for him was aweful,that scene where he goes to explain somthing then says "o you get the idea" had NO build up and was lame.so were his battle scenes.he needed more screen time.Im not sayin halle wasnt bad,she was but she didnt have a scene that was as bad as beasts bit.his make up gets two thumbs up for sure though and yes kelsey acted the part just fine,if he had better lines he would have been a better character

Beast was one of the main reasons why I don't consider X3 has bad as it should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"