Worst Movie you've ever seen?

I admit,I was severely dissapointed with Batman Begins at first. I hated it the first time I saw it,by my second time I liked it though.

Batman and Robin. Hands down the worst movie ever made.... Ever.

How thew hell are you guys forgeting ULTRAVIOLET! Ultraviolet had to be the worst movie I have ever seen in my whole life. I would have rather been burt in the movie thether then sitting through that piece of $#!% again. Kurt Willmer basically ruined action movie, vampire movie, and sci fi movie. Dont get me wrong I love Equilibrium but Ultravoliet was one of the worst movies in the world. The only good thing about that movie was the fighting scenes.

ULTRAVIOLET SUCK MY @#$

When a movie even has ONE "good thing about it," then it still hasn't gotten as bad as "Garbage Pail Kids Movie". :o :p

a horror movie called "black roses" (or maybe it ws black rose) either way it was horrid, absolutely horrid...and i LOVE "bad" horror movies..

Spidey-Bat said:
You have't seen a lot of movies, have you?
Yeah, I have....and this is the worst.

Is that....strange to you?? :confused:

-R

matt2324 said:
How thew hell are you guys forgeting ULTRAVIOLET! Ultraviolet had to be the worst movie I have ever seen in my whole life. I would have rather been burt in the movie thether then sitting through that piece of $#!% again. Kurt Willmer basically ruined action movie, vampire movie, and sci fi movie. Dont get me wrong I love Equilibrium but Ultravoliet was one of the worst movies in the world. The only good thing about that movie was the fighting scenes.

ULTRAVIOLET SUCK MY @#$
This IS in my bottom five for worst ever.

-R

matt2324 said:

ULTRAVIOLET SUCK MY @#$

I haven't seen the film, but judging from the trailer, the fight scenes were why it was made.

If they were enjoyeable, I don't know why someone would come out of it disappointed.

Yes, "Ultraviolet" is pretty bad, but what about the "Resident Evil" movies, that came out before that movie, and that are EXACTLY like "Ultraviolet"?

I swear to God, there's NOTHING good about "Resident Evil".

Judging from the trailer Ultraviolet looks to be worse than Aeon Flux, a style over substance film. I think I'll give it a miss.

I saw Rollin' with the Nines last night which was terrible. The acting was b*llocks, the actor who gave a memorable and decent performance was Robbie Gee. It was an American take on British street life, it was glammed up with guns and violence. The script was awful, the feds were so unconvincing. To top it all off 'Johnny Allen' made an appearance. Very disappointed.

House of the Dead.

Saw it in the theater the day it came out due to lack of Uwe Boll knowledge. Now I strive for a Bollless future where men need not fear their cinema.

im sorry but Ultraviolet IS one of the worst movies ever. Acting sucks, , computer effect sucks, and the plot sucks. The plot first starts out with violet trying to kill this boy then she wants to save this boy then is turns out the boy is a cure to this diesese then it turns out its going to kill humans but the its again is a cure to this dieseae. I mean that is the worst plot ever! The acting had to be the worst lines like "perk it now", Bring it" and this random part where violet is just walking and then throws up out of nowhere! OO yea theres this kid name Six right and its like they couldnt even name him a name they named him a number. Theres this really random part where violet and six are in a park riding of this cirlce thing (dont no what its called) that spins you around then they are both laughing but the they fall off a six dies. Violet is on the gorund and gets shot by these guys.

There is no way any movie can beat Ultraviolet by being the worst movie ever!

Aeon Flux I though was good thats a movie where you either love it or hate it. But you have to like scifi and you have to see one episode of Aeon Flux to like it. Me and my mom (im 13 so I still a kid) both loved it and Aeon flux beats ever other horrible Woman Hero movie out there. Elektra, Catwoman, Ultraviolet, Bloodrayne, etc. They all suck but Aeon flux beats them all on a long slide. But Underworld really kicks all there asses. Well at leasts the seconf Underworld does.

Street Fighter the Movie was pretty bad.
I walked out on Taxi (with Queen Latifa)
Ultraviolet I nearly walked out on.

Robin91939 said:
Yeah, I have....and this is the worst.

Is that....strange to you?? :confused:

-R

Nope. Just shows how little taste you have.

Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie
Napoleon Dynamite
The Guru
Batman & Robin

So many bad movies... Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets is definitely in my top 5 worst films ever right behind the Star Wars prequels.

Batman & Robin?Garbage Pail Kids?House?Troll 2?

Bah!

Two words:Myra Breckinridge.Until you have seen it,you have no idea what a bad movie is.

edd01021.jpg

You can't top this piece of crap so don't even try.

I highly doubt that's a real, full length movie.

And what kind of idiot thinks the past tense of "speak" is "spake"?

Hero
Batman & Robin
Harry Potter
Street Fighter
Weather Man

passion of the christ and the war of the world remake.

begins was pretty dire as well.

but nothing beats playmate of the apes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"