Would you enter into a non-sexual relationship?

November Rain

Single Mother
Reaction score
This isn't a 'i'll-buy-my-time-and-wish-that-someday-i-might-get-lucky' relationship.

or a 'no-sex-before-marriage' relationship.

just a guarantee that you will never have full sex with your partner. EVER. You could still have babies and children via the turkey baster method (if your relationship develops to that stage) but there will never be (full) sex.

So would ya?

try and not be too crude folks...

No.

Physical intimacy is as important to a relationship as emotional intimacy. If my partner couldn't share themself with me fully in either way, it's not for me.

Well.....I dunno. Sex is a vital part of any relationship. It's a very intense emotion you share between one another.

And it would be very hard to not give into them emotions. I personally could not. I could go without for a fairly long time but not forever.

Like I said, it's an important part of the relationship. Not the heart and soul of a relationship but when the relationship is right, then yes it can be a good way to express physical feelings for the person you are in love with.

The Amazing Lee said:
Well.....I dunno. Sex is a vital part of any relationship. It's a very intense emotion you share between one another.
not necessarily, a lot of old relationships are no longer sexual and they still manage.

saying this there are plenty of people who are unable to physically have sex with one another due to illnesses getting in the way and they still prosper.

the act itself is only as emotional as you wish for it to be, same can be said about anything else. heck, sharing the same bed can be just as emotional or staying up all night chatting. It's dependant on the person/people.

If they were really kinky... it wouldn't be a problem for me. I'ld still get satisfied. ;)

Halcohol said:
No.

Physical intimacy is as important to a relationship as emotional intimacy. If my partner couldn't share themself with me fully in either way, it's not for me.
Let's hope you never experience a debilitating accident...and your partner feels the same way.

C. Lee said:
Let's hope you never experience a debilitating accident...and your partner feels the same way.
Well, at that point I wouldn't be entering into a non-sexual relationship.

redmarvel said:
If they were really kinky... it wouldn't be a problem for me. I'ld still get satisfied. ;)

Red:wow:

Halcohol said:
Well, at that point I wouldn't be entering into a non-sexual relationship.
But...if you wouldn't even consider entering into one, what are the chances of staying with someone who changes? While sex can be a wonderful thing....it isn't the end all of existence

Because it's the symbolism of giving yourself physically to someone... for me, anyways, sex is what helps cement the emotional attachment.

I don't think I could be with someone who would make a conscious decision to keep physical intimacy out of our relationship.

redmarvel said:
Red really has shocked me on how open she is

Full sex as in... intercourse? I guess as long as there is physical contact, other physical ways of expressing your love and affection, that would be alright. *I can't believe I'm saying this!*

I've been in a few "no sex before marriage" relationships...which for me meant no sex, because I was not planning on marriage any time soon.

I'm not particularly fond of them.

It is not great and leads the person to look elsewhere and I am speaking from experience :(

DBella said:
Full sex as in... intercourse? I guess as long as there is physical contact, other physical ways of expressing your love and affection, that would be alright. *I can't believe I'm saying this!*

Yeah about our date? I forgot that I'm washing my hair that night. :o

Ahura Mazda said:
It is not great and leads the person to look elsewhere and I am speaking from experience :(
as the elsewhere fun seeker or as the non-sexee

I wouldn't enter into a relationship at all

November Rain said:
This isn't a 'i'll-buy-my-time-and-wish-that-someday-i-might-get-lucky' relationship.

or a 'no-sex-before-marriage' relationship.

just a guarantee that you will never have full sex with your partner. EVER. You could still have babies and children via the turkey baster method (if your relationship develops to that stage) but there will never be (full) sex.

So would ya?

try and not be too crude folks...
All, kids and no sex make Sloth7d something something.....

Ahura Mazda said:
That's what I would think too. I dunno... maybe that would work for some people but I doubt it'll work for me. But would you leave a partner, someone you've been with for a very long time, because he/she can't have sex with you anymore due to some sort of physical condition?

Darren Darring said:
That's so cute, you make it sound like it's your choice.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU'RE SO FUNNY BRODIE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Erzengel said:
Yeah about our date? I forgot that I'm washing my hair that night. :o
What does that mean? No rough play? :(

DBella said:
What does that mean? No rough play? :(

Maybe just a little. :o

RT8-184.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads