Would you have preferred that they brought back....

Hey y'all

So now that most of us have seen X3 and the end result, I thought I'd ressurrect this thread of mine and see what you guys think now that you've seen how the battles in X3 turned out.

:)

I could see Sabretooth or Toad coming back being interesting. However, the only way I would ever accept Deathstrike would be as a Danger Room sequence, which I think would be really cool in X4 or Wolverine.

Sabertooth, deathstrike, gambit, toad, sentinels, and cyclops living would have been nice, yeah.

That wasn't Toad...just some guy with similar powers I guess.

Like that pawn that was able to teleport during the final battle...

maybe Sabretooth and Deathstryke will be in the Wolverine spin-off.

At the very least, Sabretooth should be. what's a Wolvie story without his arch-nemesis Sabretooth.

Perhaps, they could have all 3 as part of the Weapon X program.......Imagine that 3 way fight!!!!! Claw vs. Claw vs. Claw........

I wish Quill and Arclight were replaced with Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.

Or Gambit and Psylocke.....instead of Quill and Arclight

was that Marrow fighting Wolverine in the woods, if so they turned her into a man.

supermarvelman said:
was that Marrow fighting Wolverine in the woods, if so they turned her into a man.

No, it was Spyke

Should'nt he have a healing factor, I mean he has bones popping out of his skin.

We've seen Sabertooth fight, seen Toad do his thing, and we saw Deathstrike do hers. I don't need to see it again. I'd rather see something new. And a Brotherhood consisting of Magneto, Phoenix, Juggernaut, Pyro and others pretty much kicks ass.

I prefer they did what they did, because I'd rather see more characters introduced than the same henchman badguys rehashed.

The films need to move forward instead of having the same threat every time.

super-bats said:
maybe Sabretooth and Deathstryke will be in the Wolverine spin-off.

At the very least, Sabretooth should be. what's a Wolvie story without his arch-nemesis Sabretooth.

Perhaps, they could have all 3 as part of the Weapon X program.......Imagine that 3 way fight!!!!! Claw vs. Claw vs. Claw........

Absolutely agreed. Please fox, respect the source on this. If you're going to do weapon x, do it right... please...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"