A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

That was a waste of my time.

If it weren't for the women's triple threat I'd have turned this off and continued with SchwarzeNovember.

That was a waste of my time.

If it weren't for the women's triple threat I'd have turned this off and continued with SchwarzeNovember.
I thought that was great. Brock matches are almost always a lot of fun and this was no different.

I love the gear tonight. Instead of the dumb t-shirts, it's all integrated into the looks. The worst thing was the armbands, but those were tiny and much better then the shirts. I love the actual gear though. So nice.

I ****ing hate Brock. I was hoping we'd get more from Rey but not enough for me to enjoy the match.

That main event was kind of weak. The women do so much better when it is 1v1. Also that ending was just... how did that take out Becky for so long?

Was that supposed to make Becky look cool? She came off more like a sore losing wimp to me.

Going by Cole's ****ty call, it was. Good job, they kind of got people annoyed with Becky for no real reason.

We jinxed it praising the PPV after only the Roddy/AJ/Nak match. It dropped right after that.

We jinxed it praising the PPV after only the Roddy/AJ/Nak match. It dropped right after that.

From the bits and pieces I saw from the PPV, I enjoyed it a lot more than Packers vs. 49ers or the American Music Awards.

Hope WWE had a great weekend with NXT Takeover and Survivor Series.

This week will see Impact Wrestling having a throwback show to 1983 as a nod to 80's studio wrestling since it's Thanksgiving.

I have to say, Keith Lee has been the biggest beneficiary of NXT going live. Instead of seeing him once every 4 weeks, we get to see him be amazing every single week.

So this whole weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday was all about putting NXT over to give them a push in the 'Wednesday Night War'. Bold move, essentially burying Monday Night Raw completely, and making Smackdown look good for Fox with that Roman win.

Takeover was great and NXT are rightfully being pushed. But it should be a shot in the arm to Vince and those involved that the stuff he's not involved with is better! Props to Adam Cole, the guy is a working machine. Also excited to see Kevin Owens vs Ciampa across NXT and Raw. That'd be a great battle, with them sabotaging each others matches across brands.

Man so much stuff i didnt comment on in recent times.
I didnt had a lot of passion to talk lengthy about stuff in terms of wrestling despite being quite good.

Wargames as usual was fire, loved it.
Survivor Series was better than expected and felt cool overall...the main event was missplaced as hell however.
Wasnt bad or so in particular, but it didnt live up to the whole build up...the chaos wasnt there.

Raw was surprisingly fine, Rollins in the role of the ******* is fitting like a glove, rusev/lashley/lana thing is too soap opera for me, Rey winning the us title was nice, black vs murphy could be cool

So there is that...but what got most of my attention was the Graves thing recently.
I disliked the guy ever since he earlier this year insulted someone and called that person cancer, but now he takes this all to a whole new level of being a *****ebag

It started with him criticising Mauro...an hour after he had this Ice T quote about how social media has made it easy for people to criticise others.
After he was the first who opened his ****ing mouth during the whole rollins twitter thing by telling the world and his coworkers that you shouldnt go on twitter to go after your coworkers.
He did this after knowing how hard Mauro had to deal with his depression this summer.
Which is one thing, but getting criticised by your fellow commentary coworker is a bit harder than when fans do it.

So he did that, which lead to Dave meltzer commenting on this situation and even helping Graves by easing the situation and telling people that it wasnt this bad and that maruo is scheduled to return at NXT this week.
Which lead to Graves attacking Meltzer, to which Ken Shamrock retweeted Graves Ice T good guy quote...which made Graves attack a Ken Shamrock of all people and Meltzer
That brought in for some reason Eric Bischoff who of course when he sees a way to hate on meltzer, jumped in to support Graves

Current end of the song is that after a few rough month, Meltzer got a surprising amount of support because he got some good hits in on Bischoff and Graves.

Quite entertaining if it wouldnt make me worry about Mauro, i hope he takes a break from Twitter just to recharge and not because his depression hit him hard.
Would suck if it would be just because of ******* Graves.

Tuned into Raw last night during the main event to see the crowd booing and chants get tuned out on TV. I hope Vince lets Triple H take over soon.

Impact did a throwback show to 1983 and it's trending at #5. I would like to see a spinoff of this.

Cory vs Shamrock in lions den match. Yes I'm aware Cory is retired do to concussions of I'm not mistaken. But man, what ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"