>>X-Manips Competition 4: Swimsuit Special<<

I don't know about you but I believe I'm going to enjoy this edition. Peoples' fantasies will come "alive". :woot:

lol^ ive already started working on one of the x girls,took so long to find the right body!i swear i had 5 different ones and none of them were good,but i found one

i finally finished one part of my entry!

Yes! This will be a great edition...My gf and I always argue about which bathing suits are hotter. lol I think that Storm, Jean, and (if anyone does Emma) will look the best. There are certain characters I wouldn't want to see....

eww,anna paquin in a bikini??oh god,what about if i want to do psylocke,theres hardly any pics of mei out there,i think you should atleast let people change actors

yeah, sorry fans..but Anna Paquin in a bikini is sickening..I would rather see Pat Stewert...Mei will cut it..I think I might post an entry. lol :o :o :oldrazz:

I already have Anna in bikini and looks really well, so don't understand those comments....

yeah, sorry fans..but Anna Paquin in a bikini is sickening..I would rather see Pat Stewert...Mei will cut it..I think I might post an entry. lol :o :o :oldrazz:
lol i wouldnt go that far,its just she seems so young and innocent to be sexy in a bikini lol,im almost done with rogue but i didnt use anna
also,i might add emma,maybe not sure yet

When she's fit, it's not that bad...
jlipsky_006.jpg

interesting theme

I already found some good pics, and started to play around with some ideas, I put together, a quick concept piece (I think it fits the rules ?) still needs a lot work, though
I am actually on spring break, next week, so, I'll probaly take the weekend off and start working on it again Monday (sadly, I am broke as a joke, so, I wouldn&#8217;t be going, anywhere :csad: ) so, I&#8217;ll have all week
looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with
good luck all

well i finished 2 of my characters,not sure who else i should do
and i need a good beach background

Seriously people, you can PM me if you have any questions or suggestions about this competition. I won't bite.:woot:

okay this should be interesting...;) haha

she looks rly pretty there. luv her bathing suit top. is that rly her body or is that manipped?

Seriously people, you can PM me if you have any questions or suggestions about this competition. I won't bite.:woot:
Yes that's true I wanted him to be in charge so let him answer any questions.

We had a chat about the rules and they are to stay as he put em!! That means only *existing characters* and *no recastings* as some had wanted....

Just so it's clear, he wants the Swimsuit Special entries to be more of a retrospective or nostalgic "look back" at the three X-Men movies, with your favorite existing characters relaxing + having fun in swimsuits. So that means no Emmas, Gambits, alternate castings etc.--only actors and characters already portrayed in the X-movies....I see what he means now and it's a great idea. :D This should be a good one so good luck everyone!! Sorry for the confusion, I didn't understand his concept. :O

I remember those mid 90's swimsuit issues. Heck I think I still have them. Maybe I can scan some in tomorrow.

Rogue continues being a theme of discussion..... interesting, hahahaha.

That's the thing, you don't HAVE to do Rogue if you don't like the idea of Anna in a bikini.
If you do, of course she can't be hot as hell and have huge boobs because that's not Anna, but that's also part of the challenge.

Oh! I didn't see this. Great idea by the way and be sure to turn up some rather... interesting manips. :D

i already finished my rogue but it isnt with anna

oh man, this title is really hard...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"