World X-Men and Homosexuality: The Connection

Spiff said:
But Littyx isn't everything in australia hot!?!
Yes. I had the oppurtunity to go this past winter. My friends moved there for 6 months, but I didnt have the $2000 to go. Im still kicking myself for not going.

But I'm going to London this winter. Maybe I'll fall in love and end up living there and then learn how to use pounds instead of dollars, and drink tea. Highly doubtful....but I can dream.

littyx said:
Yes. I had the oppurtunity to go this past winter. My friends moved there for 6 months, but I didnt have the $2000 to go. Im still kicking myself for not going.

But I'm going to London this winter. Maybe I'll fall in love and end up living there and then learn how to use pounds instead of dollars, and drink tea. Highly doubtful....but I can dream.

cool, where in london?

I'm not sure. Wherever my friend decides to move. He's moving there for a 6 month work program. So me and a few friends are going to visit and stay with him while he's there.

I heard this is the coldest winter they have had in 10 yrs.

my sister who lives in hampstead told me its about -4

Did you live here before newwave?

Its freezing in L.A. today. Its 60 degrees! Thats blasphemy!

i was born there. what? a native!? :eek:
but yeah, born, lived there until i was 10. go back and visit all the time.

Norwalk pride yo!

I love L.A. I really do. I've been to New York a few times, and as much as I love it there. L.A. is definitely my cup of tea. U can drive around, and see the scenery all while being in the city. NYC is much more fast paced with a lot more architecture and not so much nature.

i LOVE the beach.
*plays with surf board necklace*
i have fond memories.

newwaveboy87 said:
pyro you help to prove my theory that every other guy in Australia is gay...woot. i wanna go there so badly...:(

I wish. :)

Actually, I have a great boyfriend. No problems as far as the societal spectrum is concerned. Any questions, becase this might open a new can of worms (in a good way).

Plenty of candy here though. Yum.

littyx - who me? :confused:

newwaveboy - why did you move out of LA?

Seems we each all have a product of an environment to love. :)

i moved out cause my step-dad got a job out here. so we all had to pack up and move.

Yes, they are. If a guy is ugly, and he has an australian accent, it usually makes up for it all. Haha.

Well, for me its Australian, then British, then Irish, then Scottish.

Then Ebonyx.

(The last 1 was a joke)

British and Irish accents are nice.

British, Scottish, Australian - all nice.
i like Canadian ones too. :p

littyx said:
Well, for me its Australian, then British, then Irish, then Scottish.

Then Ebonyx.

(The last 1 was a joke)

Hiya mate! :D

Want a porker on the barbecue...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"