Apocalypse X-Men: Apocalypse coming in 2016!

So do you think guys we will see the X-door again at the beginning of the movie and a flashy animated sequence?

I like how First Class was sort of a Magneto origins story, DOFP a Xavier origin tale and Apocalypse will be the birth of the modern X-men sort of a Cyclops/Jean/Storm origins story.

I like how First Class was sort of a Magneto origins story, DOFP a Xavier origin tale and Apocalypse will be the birth of the modern X-men sort of a Cyclops/Jean/Storm origins story.
First Class was both a Magneto and Xavier origin tale. I really wouldn't say DOFP was that for Xavier

First Class was both a Magneto and Xavier origin tale. I really wouldn't say DOFP was that for Xavier

Maybe although it was a story of how he got out of his funk to become more like the Xavier seen in modern times. Maybe rebirth is a better term than origin.

Wolverine will have to come back in some way though, i would prefer them to focus on the First Class timeline, but i don't think they would do a big film like Apocalypse without their major star.

But that's the thing, Wolverine is in the FC timeline already. That was already established by his cameo in FC.

Since Kinberg has said he wrote the new future as ending for OT characters I think It's
likely apart from wolverine any OT actors In Apocalypse will be cameos.

Thanks. I was in bed watching Apocalypse debut on TAS when he had Mystique proclaiming a fake cure. Just like she delivered Warrington and those others, I'm thinking she delivers Wolverine. And just like Angel was upgraded, I figure they'd upgrade Wolverine and that's how he gets the adamantium this time around, making him a horseman of Apocalypse.

The whole ripple effect Beast was talking about in DOFP would come true, not for everyone's future, but just Wolverine. Kind of like that's the price he has to pay for saving the world by changing the future. He'll never escape the adamantium bonding.

OK but since we already know that they are all happy and alive in 2023, we know that nobody will die or really get hurt in this new movie as the 80's already happened and therefore Apocalypse too.

Or will Apocalypse wake up in let's say 2030 and go back to the 80's for whatever reason and therefore change the timeline again? Hm.

OK but since we already know that they are all happy and alive in 2023, we know that nobody will die or really get hurt in this new movie as the 80's already happened and therefore Apocalypse too.
But we knew that anyway even before the change.

That's actually true :doh::woot:

Before, it was a prequel series where we knew the characters fates in X3... Now it's a prequel series where we know most of the characters fates in DoFP. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"