Apocalypse X-Men: Apocalypse coming in 2016!

5d10efa387a5064ac678dd8ddf3dd7d81367749582_full.gif

It will likely be Ian and Patrick. My guess anyway

well I am happy to be wrong about OT cast being involved with Apocalypse
apart from Jackman but It's still likely to not Involve time travel and my guess
would framing sequenzes at begining and end showing mansion In 2023 and
Xavier telling Wolverine about the past.

I think it will probably be Jackman and Stewart

We know jackman will be In it.and this means It's almost certain Stewart will
be In it.It backs up the hints he has been making of more with OT cast.

Beyond them there Is defently possibly of others seen In new 2023 ending of
DOFP making cameos.

If Stewart is in the film I think it should just be for narration. And if they insist perhaps as part of a mid credits scene.

Jackman can definitely fit pretty well (in a Four Horsemen story).

Otherwise give the new cast more room to breathe and to shine. Specifically the new Jean/Cyclops/Storm.

Kinberg has said some of original cast. That says more than Hugh jackman.

A lot of focas will still be on FC actors and APocalypse.

I won't be shocked if Cyclops,Jean,and storm are already at school when APocalypse
begins.

I'm hoping for storm, cyclops jean, wolve and beast, mainly because their younger versions will also feature.....

People like rogue, iceman, kitty, collossus etc would be little babies so wouldn't make sense

Stewart has mentioned that he is likely to play Xavier again, so I'm sure he'll be in it. This is what I foresee...

Some event in DOFP will lead to Apocalypse waking up and maybe killing Xavier in the past. Then the future will become AoA and we'll see the original cast in the AoA world in the future. Someone from the future will then need to change the past again.

I'd be very happy with this storyline.

Last edited:
I don't think they need to do someone going back into the past again. I kind of would love if somehow the two casts get brought together. I don't know how but how freakin cool would that be?

How about they use the older Professor X as a narrator and explain the effects of what happened after DOFP in order to fill in Wolverine. That way they can avoid the time travel aspect. I do think Apocalypse will pave the way for a reboot now though because they will be creating the origins of Storm, Jean and Cyclops by the sounds of things. I can't see Fassbender or Jennifer Lawrence returning after Apocalypse but Nicholas Hoult and James McAvoy could. Maybe they could establish this film as Mystiques brotherhood of Mutants instead of Magneto's. They should probably have Magneto partner with the team I feel like making him the villain again would be over kill.

I was also thinking that if Blink is returning like Bingbing said then she could well be part of the past given that her age is never actually stated.

Last edited:
Actually Michael has said he would be willing to do more X-Men films after his initial 3 picture contract is up. They always say if the script is right and for someone like James, Michael and Jennifer I do think that is true. But also money talks. If Fox want them for some more movies I don't see why they won't get them. Jennifer may have Hunger Games now but she's nearly finished that. She can devote her time to X-Men as her big budget summer blockbuster stuff and then the rest of her movies can be the character type moies she's made in-between.

Hearing this news that some of the OT may be returning for this next movies leads me to believe it could possibly be that they are Horesemen but im not really sure how that would work. When did Bingbing say she was returning as Blink?

Really at this point anything is possible, If we are looking at some coming into the story then I assume it is going to be a story involving the twelve. I think Apoc will have to be a physical time traveller if that is the case, but why on earth would he need to go to the 80s and 2024

That's a pretty quick release date. I'd be surprise if they actually pulled that off.

So I'm pretty much throwing this idea out wherever relevant and it fits here so what if Apocalypse is the film that launches the X-Force spin off lead by Mystique? At the end of DoFP when she rescues Wolverine what if he is the first recruit in her team. It would give Charles his X-Men(Hero), Magneto his Brotherhood(Evil) and Mystique the X-Force (Anti-hero)

I could see Apoc causing the X-force spin off with sinister as the villain but maybe not mystique starting it.

I read that but I thought all the actors usually are contracted for multiple films, does that mean that she is actually coming back or no:huh:
Really at this point anything is possible, If we are looking at some coming into the story then I assume it is going to be a story involving the twelve. I think Apoc will have to be a physical time traveller if that is the case, but why on earth would he need to go to the 80s and 2024
Everything about this movie is confusing me so far, im not that familiar with the Twelve aspect i know bits and pieces of it, maybe he goes to both timelines to complete the Twelve I honestly dont know. Im looking forward to hearing more on this movie as it gets further along, and finally seeing who they will have playing the younger counterparts of Storm, Pheonix, and Cyclops.

I would love a Phoenix vs Apocalypse fight where the Phoenix is in full force. It would be an epic way to shut down apocalypse and a great way to bring in the Phoenix without rehashing the dark Phoenix saga.

Some of my theories.. Since Wolverine was involved in the DC incident, Mystique mustve posed as Stryker get custody over Wolverine. She could've did that to save him because she found him attractive or maybe...

What if Mystique was infiltrating Trask at first? Maybe she was looking for information on mutants but things took a turn when she found out Trask killed Azazel and the others which detoured her plans and caused her to seek revenge. Since she let Trask go at the end perhaps she went back to locating mutants of interest and thought Wolverine was special enough to take the her employer.. Apocalypse! Or it could've been for information on Azazel and the others she promised to deliver a promising mutant. Seems plausible

So, now the question is, who from the cast (besides :wolverine) will be involved, and what will their involvement...involve?

Well it asks "Is the sequel, X-Men: Apocalypse, going to just feature the younger generation of characters?" That doesn't mean original actors. It seems like original characters which would be Jean, Storm and Cyclops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"