Days of Future Past 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is that if anyone in Magneto's Brotherhood is going to receive meaningful development, beyond his or her powers, it's Mystique.

LOL have you seen Prometheus?

Ha! I was actually going to reference Prometheus in that post but to be honest, poor as her character was in Premetheus, it was miles away from how underwritten Emma was.

Plus it's Ridley Scott.

not to mention that Charlize's character was really close to how Emma is on the comics.

And then she got crushed because she didn't know how to run sideways. :dry:

:p

Emma could run sideways.

And now he didn't bring back Emma for DOFP. He's probably not a fan of Emma Frost. Bringing back Colossus over Emma Frost kinda says it all.

Emma in 1st Class was a great mistake. Like Havok.

Cyclops, Havok, Emma= same generation
Havok cant be Cyke'brother
Emma cant be Cyke's love interest

In that line of thought, Gambit was THE worst. They literally wasted him.

Ugh, it will annoy me forever that they cast Taylor bloody Kitsch as Gambit.

Thank god for small miracles. :oldrazz:

Ugh, it will annoy me forever that they cast Taylor bloody Kitsch as Gambit.

I liked Kitsch's Gambit. The action was daft at times and he was hardly a necessary character, but I liked Kitsch's performance.

I like the fact Emma In first Class was the white Queen Emma.They paid tribute to later emma by having her diamond second mutation.

Like many Ideas that came out of grant morrison's run on X-Men Cyclops and Emma was
bad Idea.

I didn't mind Gambit In origins besides being based too much on Ultimate version for my taste.I was never fan of him and Rogue.Despite what 90's animated show would have some belive there Is so much more to both of them than their so called relationship.
That Is why I was glad they had Rogue and Iceman as couple.That way they may never do rogue ad Gambit onscreen.

I don't think Rogue and Gambit's relationship defines them (I don't think many fans do either), but that is something that I like seeing in the comics and would love to see that on screen someday.

I don't think Rogue and Gambit's relationship defines them (I don't think many fans do either), but that is something that I like seeing in the comics and would love to see that on screen someday.

Yeah, It would have played very well with an audience on screen. Much better then Iceman and Rogue.

definetly.

And even if some fans think is unlikely, Im sure it could be done pretty easily. Singer probably isnt interested, but could be done.

I found Bobby and Rogue interesting... to a point. They were never a big feature of the films and it's more little moments like Rogue kissing Bobby in X2. It was never anything more than a couple of teenagers messing around, which was kinda nice.

However, the Gambit and Rogue relationship is a far more interesting one to me. There's a lot more to explore there.

yeah, not to mention that Rogue would be much more interesting, sexy and funny, sharing some scenes with flirting Remy.

Id pay four times to see scenes from the two sexy characters on the big screen

That's a good point. I hope we get to see that Rogue on film. It's been a while since the original trilogy and we know by now that Paquin can play that version easily.

definetly. Lets just hope that Singer wants a more mature and sexy Rogue this time.

Its 'now or never'. This is his time to blow us all, with the action and all these famous x-men. So he better gives us what we want

And then she got crushed because she didn't know how to run sideways. :dry:

:p

Emma could run sideways.

I know right...how silly she died like that. Charlize would make an awesome Emma Frost. I would love to see her and Famke as Jean duel on the astral plane...

definetly. Lets just hope that Singer wants a more mature and sexy Rogue this time.

Its 'now or never'. This is his time to blow us all, with the action and all these famous x-men. So he better gives us what we want

cYC7se9.png

Or fortunate, depending on your persuasion.

:oldrazz:
tumblr_luz6cmWvEq1qae7o8o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"