Days of Future Past X-men First Class Length

2 hours for the first prequel would be amazing, a real gift for the fans of the x-men. They need to develop the characters and make the audience to feel their journey.

If they start the new trilogy with a 2 hours movie, I just cant wait for Third Class!!! lol

I want a 2:30 sequel with Scott, Jean and Ororo! :woot:

Last edited:
This movie almost HAS to be about the same length as X2.

I sincerely hope this is true. Thor was at first reported to be 130 minutes. But it really was 114 minutes. I hope this isn't the case here.

A 2 hour X-men movie sounds splendid. :awesome:

If it turns out to be 90 minutes then I'll scream like Banshee !

Have you guys seen the most recent character trailers? No way this thing is coming in under two hours. The clips look like they're full of plenty of individual character scenes that all move at a fairly slow pace (a good thing). Plus, that's not even touching on all the plot stuff we've seen. I think the reason Fox isn't marketing the heck out of this is because they want it to sneak up on people and explode.

Take it to the bank!

Have you guys seen the most recent character trailers? No way this thing is coming in under two hours. The clips look like they're full of plenty of individual character scenes that all move at a fairly slow pace (a good thing). Plus, that's not even touching on all the plot stuff we've seen. I think the reason Fox isn't marketing the heck out of this is because they want it to sneak up on people and explode.

Take it to the bank!
God I hope you're right.I want this to really have an epic feeling

In this case 2.20 Hrs. seem about right ! Bring it on !

Damn, you guys are trying too hard again..

Aliens in the Attic and Predators didn't need to be 2+ hours did it? :p

That's very un-usual for FOX. Unless your name is James Cameron.
Water For Elephants - 2hr.
Love and Other Drugs - 1hr 53min
Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps - 2hr. 7min
Knight & Day - 2hr. 10min.
The A-Team - 1hr. 57. min.

X-men FC needs to be 10 hours ! But I'll settle for 2.20 Hrs.

Outrageous! Now please confirm this isn't getting a 3D convert so my eyes can be pleased too!

I'm sure all the trailers would have said IN 3D if that were the case. . .

Last edited:
It wont be 140 minutes guys.

lol wow. Dont believe it.

If this movie is 2 hrs and 20 mins long I will be extremely pleased, although with Fox I am skeptical this is true.

Maybe the extra 20 minutes will be spent on the apology for the last two films...

Basically the same length as X2, without credits. That film was 2hrs and 13 minutes without credits. Knock off seven minutes for credits and First Class is the same length.

Lovely...if true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"