Days of Future Past X-Men First Class Official Manip Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i liked that dress, but i couldn't find a good face that matched. that's why it looks a little odd. thanks though.

Nice poster concepts! I really like the basic ideas..

not much of a "manip", granted, but something i threw together:

XMEN-1.jpg
This is amazing! :wow::up:
And he even has the 60's hair! :woot:

I want to see a Gambit pic. Oh wait.... :waa: :p

Seriously FOX can frick off, not paying any $$$$$$ to watch a FIRST CLASS with no FIRST CLASS lol, hellz no! : P

ORIGINAL 5 FOX or don't bother!

P.S. January Jones is wasted on this, and wtf WHITE QUEEN's a teen in BORIGINS? INVISIBLE WOMAN is what she should play! ; D

well my idea looked better in my brain, I couldn't quite put it down like I wanted. lol this looks nothing like an X-Men poster.

I'll try some character posters later and see if they end up better.

ma8n41.jpg

It's very to the point, though. Nice work

hahaha, this is great. i was searching "X-Men First Class" and i found a wallpaper that was made off of an old poster i made. i like the watermark across it and everything, like it's an exclusive look at the new film.

x_men_first_class01.jpg

Lol, it looks as if Beast has just kicked Angel's butt! :p

not much of a "manip", granted, but something i threw together:

XMEN-1.jpg

I think it works great. very Sci Fi and totally different to the old trilogy.
I like the glassy logo.

I wanted to try something different with this poster. Tell me what you think!

X_Men_First_Class_Movie_Poster_by_ALilZeker.jpg
That red splash contrasts well with the desaturated look.
Does he have hair in the movie? I made a poster I'll upload later.
I wasn't sure if hes hair or not so I left it in.
Maybe magneto pulls his hair out.:word:

Who said that FC takes place after Wolverine? It can be decades before Wolverine and since they've cast younger Mystique, Magneto and Xavier, I'm willing to bet it takes place before. They should just forget Wolverine because it's just forgettable.
I remember Xaviers face looked so weird in that last scene in Wolverine. Almost like his face was CG or something. Blank expression.

That red splash contrasts well with the desaturated look.
Does he have hair in the movie? I made a poster I'll upload later.
I wasn't sure if hes hair or not so I left it in.
Maybe magneto pulls his hair out.:word:
haha, that'd be a great scene! "Be reasonable, Eric! OWW, you just pulled out all of my hair!"

I remember Xaviers face looked so weird in that last scene in Wolverine. Almost like his face was CG or something. Blank expression.
it was CG. like what they did with X3.

The CG on Stewart in Wolverine looked terrible. It looked like he just had a ton of plastic surgery. I know it was CG for just a cameo but I'd rather they not have done it at all so Stewart could have looked like a normal person.

Poor Xavier looked as if he was high. Or as if it was his ghost greeting the students. :wow:

Heres one I made after I read it would take place in the 60's. Tried to give it a tri color retro look. Also wanted the poster to look like weathered card.

xmenfirstclass.jpg

I hope we get a 60's styled poster. :awesome:

Professor X with hair makes me a sad panda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"