Days of Future Past X-Men First Class Official Manip Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see him with hair in the beginning.. But I think he'd look amazing bald, so I hope he looses his hair at some point. :D

Also, absolutely LOVE the "Evolution Leaps Forward" tag line.

ah, it just wouldn't be an x-men forum without Miss Lady Venus.

Oh no. Don't tell me.

D:

In the comics he lost his hair by 16 or so, so I'd imagine he'd be bald throughout. If for no other reason than the thought of Charles Xavier with hair making my own hair flake out strand by strand

If Magneto is going to cripple Xavier then he should add insult to injury by also ripping out his hair.

For fun it would be cool to do an Aaron Johnson as Cyclops manip.

If Magneto is going to cripple Xavier then he should add insult to injury by also ripping out his hair.
:funny:

I hope James keeps his hair for at least 3/4 of the movie...
I mean...look at his absolutely gorgeous locks:

jamespenelope_roadshow-1.jpg

:awesome:
:heart:

Please, don't bring me back to reality... :(

I don't think he has to be bald-bald, but I think his hair should definitely be as short as it can...

I'm not too interested on how they became the X-men, I personally what to see a continuation of what happened at the end of the 3rd one. But that's just lil' ol' me.

Sort of like how they want to reboot the Superman movie. At this rate he's never going to fight wicked ass villians like Darksied or Doomsday. :csad:

You know, I'd really love to see a storyline somewhat based off of the "Xmen Evolution" series. I really loved that show. Everything just seemed so perfect about it. It's also about some of the young x-men, cyclops and jean are still in high school during that show, while all the other young mutants are somewhere in junior high. I wonder why they ever cancelled the show :(

Last edited:
Here's a bald Mcavoy I've been working on.. Thinking about doing a new First Class poster using all the new confirmed cast.. Cyclops actor not confirmed, so I might just throw in the same cyclops from x-men origins: wolverine..
asdxy.png

P.S, to all you people out there who are desperate for a Prof X with hair in First Class, I'm here to tell you it's simply not realistic. Why? Because at the end of X-men Origins: Wolverine, a young Xavier walked out of the X-jet to collect the very first x-men students ever... guess what? he was bald! There is no way he could have possibly grown so much hair in so little time...
sde.png

Last edited:
Here's a bald Mcavoy I've been working on.. Thinking about doing a new First Class poster using all the new confirmed cast.. Cyclops actor not confirmed, so I might just throw in the same cyclops from x-men origins: wolverine..
asdxy.png

P.S, to all you people out there who are desperate for a Prof X with hair in First Class, I'm here to tell you it's simply not realistic. Why? Because at the end of X-men Origins: Wolverine, a young Xavier walked out of the X-jet to collect the very first x-men students ever... guess what? he was bald! There is no way he could have possibly grown so much hair in so little time...
sde.png

Who said that FC takes place after Wolverine? It can be decades before Wolverine and since they've cast younger Mystique, Magneto and Xavier, I'm willing to bet it takes place before. They should just forget Wolverine because it's just forgettable.

Well, he looks like a young Frank Miller when bald...and that's just never a good thing...

Who said that FC takes place after Wolverine? It can be decades before Wolverine and since they've cast younger Mystique, Magneto and Xavier, I'm willing to bet it takes place before. They should just forget Wolverine because it's just forgettable.

Well you do bring out a good point about the younger casting... but they've also cast emma frost for this movie, and emma frost didn't even know about the x-men until Xavier came and recruited her... he recruited her at the end of "Wolverine", also meaning that FC couldn't possibly be before, since emma didn't know Prof X or anything about the X-men until the "Wolverine" ending.
Good job though, you did have me there with your argument for about 5 minutes, until I thought of this alternative..
About the forgetting Wolverine part, I don't think it'd be very easy to forget it. Lets say an example such as the Hulk 2003 movie. It was terrible. People haven't forgotten about it. Even after it was rebooted with the 2008 one. You simply can't erase a movie from it's series.

Well, he looks like a young Frank Miller when bald...and that's just never a good thing...
I doubt he'll look anything like a shoddy manip when bald. :whatever:

Christ, I think he looks like Ben Kingsley in that manip.

He must be bald! I think it will make him look a bit older, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"