Days of Future Past X-Men First Class Official Manip Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Days-Of-Future-Past-362917493

I'm trying to post some of my fan art, can anyone give me some pointers please

I'm trying to post some of my fan art, can anyone give me some pointers please

If you don't have your own web-space use an image hosting site like http://postimage.org/ or http://imageshack.us/ (upload your image to them)

Once you have a web address (URL) for your picture you can click on the 'insert image' icon above the message box when posting any reply and paste the address in the box that pops up.

obi, you just have to copy the url code of the image on your site, and use the image icon on this board and copy it.

X_men_Days_of_Future_Past_Cyclops.jpg

X_men_Days_of_Future_Past_Storm.jpg

X_men_Days_of_Future_Past_Wolverine.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
I commented on other sites, but I like the group banner the most.

about all the manips, great backgrounds and cool work on the costumes. its hard to make them look real, since the bodies arent the actors one, but Its a really cool watch.

I love seeing the X-Men all together in that group poster. (reminds me of the avengers poster) I like it a lot. I like seeing fan art, hope you continue to post here Obi

I started a team manip some days ago... oh, guys, its looking sooo good!

It looks cool but I wish you changed the color of Storm's costume to white.

Just a fun one I knocked up today (not much else to do with a stinking cold), Past and Future Wolverine:

Mark_Kelly_DOFPW.jpg

Mostly photo manipulation with some wacom painting here & there.

Just a fun one I knocked up today (not much else to do with a stinking cold), Past and Future Wolverine:

Mark_Kelly_DOFPW.jpg

Mostly photo manipulation with some wacom painting here & there.

Looks cool but I wouldn't enjoy seeing really really old Wolverine, I mean it's part of his power, he is one of the few really clear links between the OT and First Class, and he's remained pretty much the same age, seeing him that old would mean that something permanent powers-wise happen in "The Wolverine" or that the future part doesn't happen in the not too distant future but in the far far away future, which would basically put Storm in a wheel chair.

Yeah, it's based on the comic at the time when DOFP came out, before it was established just how old Logan really is (so from the comics angle something else had to have happened after Kelly's assassination for to him to age him normally prior to DOFP taking place).

For the movies 'The Wolverine' are obviously having him powered down for a spell in it. Whether they have decided to make him effectively mortal or not permanently remains to be seen (doubt they will remove the healing factor for good though). They might be considering that if they want Jackman in the role for as long as possible, as he will visibly age himself over time, and they have said events in Wolverine tie into DOFP so maybe him being left able to age is that link?

But like I said, this is based on the comics look for future Logan, wrinkles, gray temples, fur lined bomber jacket and all. How they will do Future Logan in the movie I have no idea.

Wobbly, this is an amazing picture. Best one I've ever seen. Very creative yet very simple, I like it. Good job!

original4copy.jpg

Because Angel isn't in this manip is due to the lack of pics I tried to search for. So I had no choice to not include him. As for Beast, again same thing...and I tried manipulating the latest pic that Singer tweeted on twitter earlier today but...had no luck since it was only half a pic. lol. anyway...surprised how the ice effect turned out for Bobby.

Uh lol...I trimmed it down... lol Or do you prefer it long? lol. I may try that actually.

original4copy1.jpg

Uh...so I did something different with Jean's hair. haha. lol :p I was afraid, when I was doing it, I was making it worse than how I had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"