Days of Future Past X-Men First Class Official Manip Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

(CLICK IMAGE FOR HQ VERSION)​

Hi Nana, Here is the finished artboard. Sorry it took me so long but I have been traveling quite a bit the past few weeks and found time to finish it last night. I hope you like what I've done here.

Unfortunately I received your note a little late on the additions so I will work on that next. :)

Enjoy! ;)

Oh my God,Illuminata you're so incredible.Please make one of Famke!

Sure Allison, I'll try to do something with Famke and Jimmy. I loved their chemistry in the movies. It may take me some time but thankfully I have this weekend open to work on a bit of stuff. ;)

ALSO: Nana, glad you like the board! :) I will work on your requests and see what I can come up with. Often times I do have to make alterations in order for an Artboad to work but I will work on something very close to what you are asking for. :)

Thank you Angamb! :)

made this to go with my Rogue Manip..

rogueconceptmanipcopy_zps2415d65c.jpg

Cool!! Storm/Halle looks good with short hair too, as we have seen Halle all these years

tumblr_mifdzxzWOs1rwvszco1_r1_500.jpg

Not mine, but definitely the best manip I've seen so far for this movie.
Artist is here, so be sure to go shower him with praise.

love the rogue manip, especially the costume! adapting the colors and designs of the comic book costumes but making them with more regular clothing is a damn cool idea.

tumblr_mifdzxzWOs1rwvszco1_r1_500.jpg

Not mine, but definitely the best manip I've seen so far for this movie.
Artist is here, so be sure to go shower him with praise.

Wow, this looks impressive. Elegant, and a really original shot, totally different than the promo stuff from previous movies. love it

jeangreyphoenix.jpg

I might do something different with the outfit but I like that I didn't have to do too much with the outfit.

Last edited:
Man, she is the perfect Phoenix. Nice manip.

I know this isn't Days of Future Past related but I was wondering if one of you fantastic artists out there could make a Generation X wallpaper?? The red elongated X on a black oval. Thanks in advance...

I played around with it some more...

jeangreya.jpg

Thought I add a bit Scott in there...I was thinking of putting the original five in there but there just isn't enough pics...

cyclopsjean.jpg

I'm thinking of making a manip with Scott and Alex together.

And another with Emma Scott and Jean.

So excited for this movie.

Found a bunch of Storyboards/concept art..not labeled Xmen DOFP but seemed kind of applicable, so i'll drop them here, because I don't know if they are official. Artist is Ryan Stephens, who is not listed among the cast and crew on imdb.
d7nFd5k.jpg

grFluT1.jpg
kgDD3Iw.jpg

vY3aJ8O.jpg

AaruUyh.jpg

OMG NOOOO
Not more Logan s**t
I hope its not for DoFP...

As for the Rogue manip I really really like / love it
But it is a bit to green for my taste... but keep te jacket and the pants... her top looks like something my granny would wear

Logan no longer has dog tags in e movie verse.

appart from being Logan, those are pretty badass storyboards

would be amazing to see a big action moment with mutants running, sentinels and airplanes trying to stop them.

thats BIG scope, lol

bring a few x-men on there and I would scream on the theatre, lol

(not liking the "sentinel" design, tho

Found a bunch of Storyboards/concept art..not labeled Xmen DOFP but seemed kind of applicable, so i'll drop them here, because I don't know if they are official. Artist is Ryan Stephens, who is not listed among the cast and crew on imdb.
d7nFd5k.jpg

grFluT1.jpg
kgDD3Iw.jpg

vY3aJ8O.jpg

AaruUyh.jpg

I think that may have been a storyboard for a much more expensive Danger room sequence from X3? (same payoff, he beheads the Sentinel then hero walks out at the camera)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"