Days of Future Past X-Men First Class Official Manip Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't choose spider-man...
2FC.jpg
Whoa that looksdead on Xavier.... especially that look on his face... Very Xaviery... }ood job :up:

yeah it's confirmed....she's beautiful

Very nice....can't wait until we get actual pictures and Jean and Storm casting........wonder if they'll reveal who Bacon is playing at Comic Con

105ehkm.gif

:D real quick

That is cool. I did something like that with Rebecca for X3 but the file was too large to be made into a gif:csad: You have inspired me to try it again if you don't mind me basically doing what you did.

I REALLY want Evan Rachel Wood to play Jean. She's got the look and is about the right age

jeanerw2.png

Edited to add: Heres another manip

jeanerw.png

Last edited:
I suppose she still fits that age range...

She doesn't really resemble Famke or anything though..

I think people will let the looks slide, as we're trying to get the best people for each role, as opposed to hiring people who look most like the previous actors. Fassbender doesn't look too much like McKellen, but people are still confident in him being Magneto based on his acting chops.

Well, that's obvious and goes without saying.

I'm just saying that you'd still expect both to a degree, especially in a prequel. We've seen how McAvoy and Fassbender do share some traits of the actors that they are portraying..

Wow. Yeah I could definitely get behind Evan Rachel Wood as Jean myself. Good manip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"