Days of Future Past X-Men First Class Official Manip Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't choose spider-man...
2FC.jpg

His eyes were made yellow, so he's Nightcrawler. That person was out of good ideas, I guess
Yeah, you got it. I gave him a pointy tale too. I'd be happy to know any better ideas for which muppet baby would be which of the X-Men!

NEW RUMORS ARE SURFACING - AMBER HEARD MAY BE UP FOR THE PART OF MYSTIQUE AND ROSAMUND PIKE IS LIKE I SAID GOING FOR THE PART OF MOIRA MCTAGGART.

AND APPARENTLY FASSBENDER DIDN'T WANT TO SCREENTEST FOR MAGNETO OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT......go to comicbookmovie

iKnow TNC i made it.....just letting everyone know so that they can make manipz based off of the rumorz.......

Amber Heard is apparently up for Mystique in FC, I'd love to see her manipped with the classic white dress/skull belt combo!

Hmmm...It would be a good opportunity for that look to show up in the film, especially if they go back to the point where she still tried to fit in by actually wearing clothes or mimicking wearing clothes.

Last edited:
Loving that last McAvoy manip. He definitely looks great for the role. Doubters just wait!

Please don't choose spider-man...
2FC.jpg

Whoa :wow: McAvoy is gonna look allot more like Patrick Stewart then I thought - I'm pumped

funny thing is, McAvoy was my original pis for young Magneto
Young~m@.jpg

:woot:

Now that he's Xavier, I think that Ewan McGregor would make a pretty good young Erik Lensherr
youngmagnetobi1.png

Last edited:
Whoa :wow: McAvoy is gonna look allot more like Patrick Stewart then I thought - I'm pumped
It's not that he looks like Stewart--he just looks so much like a classic young Professor X.

Last edited:
Post em here

Xavier__s_First_by_QWoods.jpg

I'm adding more X-Men to this and I already have it laid out but I'm having a difficult time with it so would someone like to do whatever they would like to with the one I'm working on??? I can email the file to whoever's interested.

The character's I've added are
-Emma Frost
-Beast
-Banshee

And the title is wrong!

I decided to keep working on it......here's how far I've gotten so far

X-MenFirstClassWIP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts