You Cast Gi Joe

Still A ThorFan

Sidekick
Reaction score
Might have been done already but I'm not going to look through all of the pages for it so.......

Robert Knepper is Cobra Commander
Vin Diesel as Destro
Angelina Jolie is the Barrones
Steve Austin is Gung Ho
Wahlberg as Flint

you guys can do the rest.

scarlet hilary swank
lady jaye jenifer garner

Ben Browder as Duke
Ray Park as Snake Eyes
John Cho as Tunnel Rat
Michael Clark Duncan as Roadblock
Rupert Everett as Tomax/Xamot
Sgt. Slaughter as himself, of course

I think Micheal Clark is too old. Remember this movie would require a lot of stunts and running, Slaughter is old and fat. Sorry for being negative.

Oh, a younger Demi Moore would have been good for Lady J, she even sounds like her. JG wouldn't look good with short hair.

The Joes...

GENERAL HAWK: Tom Skerritt
tears.jpg

DUKE: Mark Wahlberg
bfshooter.jpg

SCARLETT: Kate Mara
shooterprejs.jpg

Tunnel Rat: Paul Francis
tears.jpg

HEAVY DUTY: Michael Clarke Duncan
spotpre.jpg

HI TECH: Jonathan Rhys Meyers
jonathanrhysmeyers1.gif

Cast someone cheap for Snake Eyes. No need to waste money on an actor who's face won't be seen or voice heard.

Cobra:

COBRA COMMANDER: Hugo Weaving
05.matrix.jpg

BARONESS: Lena Headey
300pre2.jpg

I dunno about the rest...

Jason Statham and Sam Worthington are two rumoured guys that I can see making the cast. Ray Park for Snake Eyes because he's not going to be saying anything. Sienna Miller is wrong for Baroness...maybe Covergirl if they include that character.

So here's how my casting would end up looking...

GIJoeChart.jpg

I think Micheal Clark is too old. Remember this movie would require a lot of stunts and running, Slaughter is old and fat. Sorry for being negative.

Roadblock stands there holding a 134 lbs machinge gun, or he stands there and cooks the joes some lunch Michael Clarke Duncan is good for this role.
MichaelClarkeDuncanRoadblock-1.jpg

Here is what Ive always thought for the cast
MarkWahlbergDuke-1.jpg

rayparksnakeeyes-1.jpg

millajovovichscarlett-1.jpg

CobraCommanderWillemDafoe-1.jpg

DestroGerardButler-1.jpg

StormShadowKaneshiro-1.jpg

Roadblock stands there holding a 134 lbs machinge gun, or he stands there and cooks the joes some lunch Michael Clarke Duncan is good for this role.
MichaelClarkeDuncanRoadblock-1.jpg

I never understand this fascination of having Michael Clarke Duncan as Roadblock. Firstly, I don't see any physical resemblance between the two aside from their being big, bald and black. Even in the third picture you added, it shows that MCD isn't quite buff enough for the role; he's just big. Terry Crews on the other hand bares a greater resemblance for Roadblock (or incidentally, Heavy Duty as the latter has been used more recently and thus the younger generation will be more familiar with him).

MCD would make a good Roadblock because I never really pictured Roadblock to really be that cut. The guy's a gourmet chef, for God's sakes, and MCD looks like he's had a few good meals in his lifetime.

I think the guy they are looking at for Destro is Matthew Marsden. He's a decent enough actor playing supporting roles but when I saw him in Anacondas he came across as kinda corny.

While I could see Vin as Destro, my first choice would still be Purefoy.

DUKE

Hawk
photo-aaron-eckhart-21075gif.jpg

Aaron Eckhart

Lady Jaye
Michelle%20Trachtenberg%2006.jpg
michelle trachtenberg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads