• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Rises You Have My Permission To Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, we finally got the whistle blown on our off-topic-ness in the General Discussion thread. It was a good run, but I figure it was only a matter of time. From here on, let's say we keep the fire rising in here?

Personally I do think there's a valid reason to keep discussion going in here. People who are Batman fans first and foremost should have a place to discuss BvS from that perspective, without any consideration of Superman or offending Superman/DCEU fans.

Indeed. Very sad, I was just listening to his latest album recently...which is weird as fffff

RIP.

Who else thought Bale was rocking his Bruce Wayne haircut at the Globes.

Amy-Adams-surprised-something-Christian-Bale-phone.jpg

Ha, yeah, that's like Begins-style right there.

Yeah, RIP Bowie and the TDKR thread. While this lounge may function similarly, it wont be the same.

I wonder if someone didn't like the BvsS criticisms that were going on in the TDKR thread and went and reported it.

It's either that, or C. Lee just randomly decided to pop in there and shut it down after all this time.

:hmm

Which I suppose is possible, but highly unlikely. But doesn't matter, we can criticize away in here.

I wonder who besides us even reads the thread enough to want to report it? It'd be nice if C. Lee could at least provide an explanation to at least satisfy our curiousity. My inquiry in the other thread was ignored.

Huh I thought we were fine to post things BvS, Civil War etc in the other thread?

I wonder who besides us even reads the thread enough to want to report it? It'd be nice if C. Lee could at least provide an explanation to at least satisfy our curiousity. My inquiry in the other thread was ignored.

Maybe it wasn't ignored, but not seen....I do spend some time doing things other than reading every single post made on the Hype (like watching lots and lots of movies:oldrazz:). The simple answer is.....someone mentioned in one thread or another about a bunch of BvS talk going on in the TDKR thread. There should be TDKR talk going on in the TDKR thread and BvS talk going on in the BvS forums....so I went and looked, read pages of BvS talk and no TDKR talk in there, so got it back on track.

Maybe it wasn't ignored, but not seen....I do spend some time doing things other than reading every single post made on the Hype

why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg

The simple answer is.....someone mentioned in one thread or another about a bunch of BvS talk going on in the TDKR thread. There should be TDKR talk going on in the TDKR thread and BvS talk going on in the BvS forums....so I went and looked, read pages of BvS talk and no TDKR talk in there, so got it back on track.

Welp, that explains that.

Huh I thought we were fine to post things BvS, Civil War etc in the other thread?

We got very comfy in there and nobody ever bothered us so we thought it was fine, until someone apparently complained about it in the BvS forum recently. So this will be the new thread for general discussion, since it's totally fair game to be off topic in here.

We got very comfy in there and nobody ever bothered us so we thought it was fine, until someone apparently complained about it in the BvS forum recently. So this will be the new thread for general discussion, since it's totally fair game to be off topic in here.

Alright makes sense, gives Evryone a fresh start :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"